Sign in to follow this  
afk patroll

These pets should be removed

Death, doopel, noc yoshi, shadow , shade genie, etc

Pets that let you keep a +1 item on death are simply broken. People can wield two insane weapons without worrying about dying and losing their item. As a new player coming in, imagine killing someone who has a death pet and you don’t get shit. It’s so unfair honestly. 

Also, players should be able to exchange their eblood ring for cash or something. I spent my 1.5t bank for this ring because of the benefits it had. You removed the 10% bonus to blood weapons, nerfed it to the ground, and now took away its vigour effect. Literally feel like I paid 1.5t for a regular ring with no special effects

I agree with the elderblood ring thing, you should be able to sell it back to the shop or something, as for +1 pets i think skotizo pet should be able to silence them aswell.  Boom problems solved.

On 5/14/2020 at 4:02 AM, Crona said:

I agree with the elderblood ring thing, you should be able to sell it back to the shop or something, as for +1 pets i think skotizo pet should be able to silence them aswell.  Boom problems solved.

Skot pet would be awesome if it works on those pets, legit would make the game fairer