Sign in to follow this  
mblazick01

Update the Appeal System

Update Appeal System  

51 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should there be a certian day every week that staff reads/resolves (Ban Appeals, Mutes, Jails)

• Yes, there should be!
    • No, there shouldn't be!
    • There simply aren't enough staff with the ability to resolve these issues.
    • My account has been Banned/Jailed/Muted for a while!
  2. 2. What day of the week?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
    • None, my issues get resolved quickly!
  3. 3. Where should there be more staff?

• Helping in "Help" chat.
    • Helping on forums to fix appeals and other related issues.
    • Not necessary, I get all the help I need from staff in "Help" chat!

Hello Everyone,

This poll was created to help expose a very large issue within SpawnPK and that is the appeal system. There are atleast 4 people who join Help Chat daily asking for a staff member and they either are not within the help chat and are out playing or they simply are not online. This being said, majority of the time these are returning players who wish to continue playing SpawnPK but can not due to being banned. I have spoken to 5 members of the SpawnPK community with Ban appeals pending over things they have not done. Each of these Ban appeals has yet to be read yet on the forums let alone a ticket be submitted to someone withe the authority to actually fix the issue.

I recommend that the staff gather once weekly or atleast monthly to start looking into ban appeals/mutes/jails. This is a large deal to the server because it creates fear of being banned for something they have not done. It's fairly difficult for an individual to spend money into a game that they may be banned in for something they did not do. I know someone personally whom was banned for "Hacking" other accounts. He was personally hacked, went to a staff member (no names stated) whom banned him for hacking. His appeal has been up for nearly one month without any ticket being submitted.

The inability to assist the communtiy on these issues is not only a loss in profit for this server but a large loss to the number of people online. It is my belief that this server has the potential to grow and resolve these issues, I just wanted to help shine some light on the subject.

Edited by mblazick01
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I agree that something must be done however, the reason appeals are so slow in my opinion is the lack of a forum moderator (organisation), and the fact Ryan, Ramzi, and Tevin all have to weigh in on each appeal which my take some time considering that everyone is busy. 

Edited by Low Okla

But even after the ticket was made, still no response and then account was banned from forums for getting flame baited.

Appeal system was updated a few weeks ago. In case you need a step by step guide, please use this topic: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/27127-official-appeal-an-offense-format-for-forums-discord/

Appeals will always continue to be the lowest relevancy in any staff members agenda. The appeal an offense section does not need to exist when you as a player have voided the ToS. 

Topic Locked.

• Haha 2