Sign in to follow this  
0 to 10T

Erm... So.... Am i forgotten or something??

So it's NEARLY been 2 months now since i have been banned (I'm INNOCENT) Wich all the logs will show.

How come this has not been resolved yet? This is completely insane. I support the server with hundreds of USD... I mean.. Wtf? 

Dear @0 to 10T,

Please use the link below to make an appeal. Appeals are done every Sunday by @Phenomenon and @michaelmyers. You can also Pm staff members on discord using another link below. 

Link For Appeal: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-appeal-an-offense/

Link for Discord: https://discord.gg/q3Fy3a

Regards, 
Scooby Doo

Scooby, do you just copy and paste that to everyone having trouble with their appeals?
It seems like you didn't even read what i said.

Accordingly to your answer, you're actually refering me to being unable to get unbanned ever, by making another appeal. That's atleast what the rules say. ( DO NOT MAKE MORE THAN ONE APPEAL )

When you get a ticket it also says ( DO NOT MESSAGE ADMINS/OWNERS ) Or else your appeal with automatically be denied.

So i think you're answer is very wrongful. 

~ Regards 0 to 10T

Dear @0 to 10T,

People have made multiple appeals. Like i said, contact staff on discord too. Ask them what is going on. I suggest to talk to michaelmyers or tevin. I will speak to michaelmyers about your issue too, and figure out whats going on. I will keep you updated.

@michaelmyers has been informed about your issue. 

Regards,

Scooby Doo

Edited by Scooby Dooo

Thank you for that Scooby.
It is still not legal to make multiple appeals though.

I spoke to Gooby a month ago or so.
Since then i havn't been able to get a single answer from anyone through discord.

~ Thank you for your suggestions, and thank you for contacting Michael on my behalf.

Hello, Please give me some time to review this, i have alot im doing irl. Scooby said you needed help, so i can offer that, just need time. 

Hey Michael, i guess i'm in no position to make demands, lol. Thank you alot for being willing to help out, i have been a bit busy in real life as well, that's why i'm not more mad about this.
I mean it's 2 months, and i'm 100% innocent, wich all my records and tracks will show.

You can close this thread for now. Thank you again

• Like 1