Sign in to follow this  
jaffar

How much does the ticket take time?

I've been waiting like 20 days for my ticket get sumbit and everyday I see the forums so can anyone reply to me please. 

You'll probably be waiting 6 weeks+ honestly lol, I did an appeal 5 weeks ago and it's just been ignored. Good luck getting a response on here from the staff team, only one who does anything like a staff member should is Tevin; even then it's slow.

Shakur Appeals are a different thing. They might be running behind you dont know. Plus all the staff members put in hard work and I know that because I talk to them a lot. 

15 hours ago, Scooby Dooo said:

Shakur Appeals are a different thing. They might be running behind you dont know. Plus all the staff members put in hard work and I know that because I talk to them a lot. 

He turned my appeal into a ticket. Running behind by 5 weeks just to say "accepted" or "declined"? Really? Dealing with an appeal should take minutes depending on the punishment lol. Staff on this game are really poor. I get you'll disagree since you're going for staff, but what I'm saying isn't an opinion; it's a fact. They're inactive and bad.

• Like 1

True, sundays they are usually handled. But now we do them daily. If u have an old appeal, make a new one, it should get an answer quickly. Question answered, locked.