Username: hosting12

Type punishment: banned

Time/Data you were punished: lol i forgot but its 2+ years

Staff member who punished you: holyjordyn!

Rule you broke to be punished: i just try scam my friend and he goin and say to holyjordyn

Why should you be unpunished: i was elite donator in game and i was have a good frindship with holyjordyn sometimes he jail me just for talking and joking when i get banned i try so many time to get uuban but i didn't get im back today after 1.5+ years to get unban i forget the password too! please i want to play again in this game and making videos im 15.5 years old :) please forgive me. ❤️ 

Edited by jawad77

Hey, Hosting12

Thank you for creating an appeal following the correct rules and format. Your appeal has been forwarded in the form of a ticket.

FAQ: What is a "ticket" and how does the "process" work?

•     Spawnpk tickets are special and unique. As soon as a ticket is submitted it gets stored in our system which guarantees a reply. Each player has their own respective ticket which can only be accessed by other staff members.
  •     Once a ticket is submitted the topic will get closed to avoid bumps and unnecessary spam.
  •     Once your ticket has been looked at your topic will get updated by a staff member automatically.

Please remember that an official reply may take some time as there are loads of other appeals, tickets etc. Please do NOT make new topics, as said before a ticket guarantees a reply to your appeal. Messaging Ryan/Ramzi regarding your appeal may result in your forums account being banned and your appeal being automatically denied.

Kind regards,
The Staff Team