G3tdropp3d

G3t Dropp3d Helper App

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ryan

3. Your age: 27

4. Your timezone: Eastern

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-8

6. Why you should receive the position: 

First and foremost i would like to give you a quick introduction about myself. My name is Ryan and i have been playing osrs/rsps for a total of about 13-15 years. i do enjoy doing certain thinks out doors but i spend heap of time behind my computer on spawn pk. there are multiple reasonable reasons as to why i should receive the helper position. i have been playing spawn pk on and off for probably a total of 3-5 years. it has been a server i seem to keep coming back to. I spend roughly 5-7 hours a day on spawn pk but is currently a lot more then that due to the specific situation going on in this world. i do have previous staff experience on other server about as big as spawn pk. I do have a vast knowledge base about spawn pk due to the time i have currently been on the server. Begin a calm and collective individual while dealing with issues that may persist is a trait that i am glad to have. without having people that are willing to assist those whether veterans or players who have just joined not a single person would know were to begin or be able to get help. I do understand that the job of the staff members who are higher ranked do have a plate full of stuff and i would be ecstatic to be given the opportunity to assist them with the smaller things that a helper would be able to do. I do enjoy to be given challenges to complete and would like the server to turn over a new leaf and be the best. i would love to be apart of developing that.

Very good guy I have spoken with him a good amount of times in Tevins discord he is very knowledgeable of the game and seems like an all around decent person with qualities that could help the server. +1

Why isn't he staff yet lol server desperately needs staff and he helps everyone willingly.

+1 really great sous chef, taught me how to make Ratatouille in 5 Star Michelin Quality

also would make a good staff member

• Haha 1

This guy report baits. He will be the next scooby doo(useless). Just wants a mod rank so he can do things he wants to do like ban players.

Its a no

• Like 1