Sign in to follow this  
turm swag12

Death Pet and Shade

-I MADE THIS IN ABOUT 10MIN- just a thought

So as many of us all know death pet is pretty op and I know  first hand cause I use a Noc Yoshi  and if you don't know what a Noc is its a death pet plus Yoshi. so what I think should be changed to death pet is a system So i think they should make a Rarity system and this is how it would work many kinds of Rarity's and the more rare item the more it cost to charge your deathpet. so like the old yoshi you would have to charge it you would do the same but it would depend on the item/rarity  here is some examples

RARITY

1.Common items would be items that are 0gp-5b so ags 

2.Uncommon 5b-15b elemental dagger

3.Rare 15b-100b elder maul

4.Epic 100b-300b twisted bow

5.Legendary 300b-1t dragon claws or

6.BEAST 1t+ malv

COST TO CHARGE

COMMON 1b

UNCOMMON  5b

RARE  15b

EPIC 100b

LEGENDARY 300b

BEAST  1t

SO there could be a guy like the repiar guy in edge but for deathpets/shades

so the rarer the item is the more it costs to charge. so let's say you buy a death pet and you want to bring an ags with you that would be a common item so it would cost 1b to charge and when its charged the death pet will glow when put down so people know that it is charged  and so do you so if someone smites you insted of you losing the ags the money used to charge a % of the money will vanish and the other will drop on the floor to whoever smited you so its a gold sink and the person smited gets something

THIS IS JUST WHAT I WAS HEARING PEOPLE SAYING SO THE COST AND STUFF WOULD PROBLY BE DIFF BUT ATLEAST ITS A START

Edited by turm swag12
about reapir guy

Yeah discussed on stream with a few people, I support this fully something needs to be done about death pets its really just not fun for anybody especially with this smite cap being so low. +1

• Like 1