maga troopr

this needs to be fixed. (How i lost 5t)

https://ibb.co/j5fX3N1

long story short: Got a superior rev, it was it multi so it got stolen; guy gets dragon upgrade scroll. 

conclusion: He said he would split, He decides to gamble it and won, then he decided to 2x it, lost (picture proof in link above^)

Please fix this. 

Edited by maga troopr
  • Haha 1

Update: I think he set a fake gamble with his friend in order to not split with me, because he was so strict on he wanted to sell it, but then when he gambled and won he insisted on 2xing.. I spent my whole night pm'ing people trying to get them to buy the scroll so i could get the split. (RIP to all the real ones out their)

Please make it so other people can't attack your superior rev

Edited by maga troopr
  • Haha 1

On 3/21/2020 at 12:41 PM, maga troopr said:

Update: I think he set a fake gamble with his friend in order to not split with me, because he was so strict on he wanted to sell it, but then when he gambled and won he insisted on 2xing.. I spent my whole night pm'ing people trying to get them to buy the scroll so i could get the split. (RIP to all the real ones out their)

Please make it so other people can't attack your superior rev

It's supposed to be like that, it's not a bug whatsoever, also, hes not forced to split with you so its not your business if he gambled it or not

This is a very frustrating moment, but it is wilderness for a reason, unfortunately that's the risk you take for such expensive items, hence why most good money making is from deep wildy bosses