AzoNe

Blood rev/Superior blood revenant pet

Basically my idea is a pet that grants you a better chance of spawning a superior blood revenant.

Example of name - superior mini revenant pet

Dropped by Superiors on a drop rate of like 1/5k

What it does : 1/75 to get a superior without orb - 1/70 with lesser - 1/65 with greater - 1/50 with master - 1/35 with cursed -

I feel like this pet would drag alot of people into the wild and make it more active overall since it's a huge boost on spawn rates, would also make players choose between better spawn rate or an auto looting yoshi! 

Edited by AzoNe
new ideas
  • Like 1

+1! This will also make people choose between a Yoshi which auto-banks loot or if they would rather have a better chance at spawning a sup rev.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anthem said:

+1! This will also make people choose between a Yoshi which auto-banks loot or if they would rather have a better chance at spawning a sup rev.

Good catch!

+1, very nice suggestion and indeed kinda makes you choose between it and other beneficial pets (like yosh r fairy or variants of those). 

Not sure bout the 1/5k from superior rate though, I mean best case scenario that translates to 1/25k for revs, so like 10ish k kills with high risk orb as a rough approx? 
This would make the pet hella rare and super expensive, meaning that it'll essentially be a gambler pet as regular players will be unlikely to obtain it and if they do it means they have like a cold 10t to spare.
I mean its a matter of personal preference obvs, either have this pet super rare and over time have it as a rich get richer kinda pet or make it more common but add like an autoskull feature or so to add a fun little risk/reward tradeoff to it? :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Racc2 said:

+1, very nice suggestion and indeed kinda makes you choose between it and other beneficial pets (like yosh r fairy or variants of those). 

Not sure bout the 1/5k from superior rate though, I mean best case scenario that translates to 1/25k for revs, so like 10ish k kills with high risk orb as a rough approx? 
This would make the pet hella rare and super expensive, meaning that it'll essentially be a gambler pet as regular players will be unlikely to obtain it and if they do it means they have like a cold 10t to spare.
I mean its a matter of personal preference obvs, either have this pet super rare and over time have it as a rich get richer kinda pet or make it more common but add like an autoskull feature or so to add a fun little risk/reward tradeoff to it? :) 

hey man nothing's written in stone everything can be changed, up to the higher gods to decide that but I agree, 1/5k might be a lil overkill ^^

+1 but its still shitty that you can bring full tank gear with 20 brews and tank anything, also yoshi is problem with superior bosses since they auto bank loot and pkers have nothing to do there. they should make it that yoshi wouldnt auto bank items at superior bosses.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2020 at 1:52 PM, traffic said:

+1 but its still shitty that you can bring full tank gear with 20 brews and tank anything, also yoshi is problem with superior bosses since they auto bank loot and pkers have nothing to do there. they should make it that yoshi wouldnt auto bank items at superior bosses.

maybe add in a drop rate of 1/750 instead of 1/1000 on superiors with this pet?