Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

Server Maintenance [ETA: Unknown]

Players of SpawnPK,

As some of you guys may have seen in the SpawnPK discord, the server has been temporarily shut offline as we are currently investigating an urgent issue regarding a potential dupe.

• The ETA in which the server will be back up is unknown at this time, however, I am fairly confident that this issue will be resolved within 2 hours or less.
  • I will be taking responsibility on updating you guys as to when the server will be back online, we apologize for the inconvenience!
  • I will be giving updates on the situation on this post alongside our server discord: https://discord.gg/rEQMRU

We appreciate your cooperation, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns I will be available on both discord and forums to discuss.

Phenomenon (Administrator / Community Manager).

Update (3:22 PM CST)

We've confirmed that this was not a large scale dupe, but rather a "smuggle" exploit in the World Tournaments (hence only specific items such as infernal stones). 

Apart from fixing the bug, we are still assessing the situation to determine how long this has been abused, and our best course of action moving forward. Stay tuned for more updates / information while we work on resolving all of this and getting SPK back online ASAP!

• Thanks 3

Thanks mom.

Maybe do something about the cursed bounty hunter farmers

Edited by req

nice lol went to the shop for some beers come back and bang cant go back to a little edge pking lol

11 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

Dupe? Wtf lol what happen

A wholelotta Akam's managed to dupe shit and were selling inf stones etc for less than 500b

7 minutes ago, prepidouit said:

i lost 700b pot vs the guys who had the 28 hearth duped. i hope i get my money back

yeh i lost a bit n all around 550b

Just now, Skybluster00 said:

How much longer is this gonna take

yeah im bored as lol

so this is bullshit today a lag happens I lose all my shit in jungle minigame which you lot don't bother never looking into or anything or any updates to do with it I don't get refunded and now I heard I been cleaned also by duped times in the game well done staff team keep it going your doing a great job 

its amazing how they say 2hours but after 3-4 hours its down... and the sad part is the last update on this was 3 hours ago... lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i can see why i quit for 4 months, the day i decide to come back its down the logic in that.

im atleast happy to hear that they will be looking into the people they gambled with or traded with so that means I can have the stuff I lost back right?

Just now, ask me out said:

im atleast happy to hear that they will be looking into the people they gambled with or traded with so that means I can have the stuff I lost back right?

probably not, they would have to take alot of time to go back from the start. because lets say one person had a stone from a dupe but didnt know it was a duped then staked you? how would it be fair for the person that got the dupe and beat u to lose the stuff he got from you when he had no idea a duped item was used.