Mals

Game Freezing

So before some retards say "shit computer lul", I'd like to mention my specs:
EVGA 1080TI 11GB GPU
64GB Corsair Vengance 3200mhz RAM
Ryzen 2700x Overclocked to 4.7GHz CPU

SpawnPK will crash for no reason when I stand in Edgeville. It can be populated or it can be limited with people. The game just slowly drops fps, nothing else on my computer does, my gpu doesnt stress, my fans dont work harder, and the game will just end up going to 0 FPS and my game will just freeze and I will have to exit to log out. I have redownloaded the client, I have repaired the client, and I have changed all my settings to Lite Mode, and turned everything else down. I have run full screen, resizeable, and plain old client size. 
I do not know what is going on but it is 100% client sided and I want to know if there is something that I need to do to make this better. Every 10-15 minutes in Edge I just crash, or if I am edge PKing I will crash mid fight. Not possible to be the computer I can play this game on a phone and it would be fine.

This is not your computer fault. This is unknown issue that has been reported to me when that first happened to many players randomly. Unfortunately when that happens client throws NullPointerException and I have no idea how, why, from what, where and client source code is obfuscated so it's a pain to read it.

• Like 1