Sign in to follow this  
Blas

Blas Helper Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Jeff

3. Your age: 29 

4. Your timezone: Eastern US 

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 12-14 (I Own a company and have access to a computer at all times)

6. Why you should receive the position:  Where to begin. There is a severe lack of staff presence on the server. To no fault of their own. I feel we can all understand that everyone has a personal life and matters to attend do, and that SpawnPK is not their top priority. Why me though? Well, to start, I am extremely mature. I run a Fuel/Oil company. That's not something that just your average joe can do. It comes with an asinine amount of stress, employee management, and daily problems which need to be solved with some strategic problem solving. I'm a business man. At the end of the day, it all comes down to have I profited. I can assist SpawnPK in turning profits by ensuring that all players have a safe, fun environment that they can spend their free time on. Assuring that players are attended to in a timely, but realistic manner. I possess the ability to be on a computer pretty much all day. Whether I am at the plant, or on the road. Sure, response times may not be instant, but I do have discord where players could leave me a PM briefly explaining the problems they are incurring and when I get the chance to get on, I can solve or at least start to solve the issue. Customer relations is my strong point. I empathize and treat all clients that I have, with the upmost respect. I will do the same on SpawnPK. All players will be treated equally regardless of race, religion, or gender. I am an extremely patient person. Never in a rush as to ensure that every single detail is covered. Well, I could ramble on forever. But I am just gonna leave it there. Thank you too all who read this and support me :)

Edited by Blas