Sign in to follow this  
Know Pain

lost +1 with full prayer and prot item on

I'm not sure how this happened, so I'm not really sure if it is a bug, but i was pked for my ammy of the damned with full prayer, and protect item on. 
please look into fixing this as i have seen it happen to many others and just thought they forgot to put on prayer.
i now see for myself that you can sometimes still lose your +1 even without getting smited.

On 3/3/2020 at 6:34 PM, Know Pain said:

I'm not sure how this happened, so I'm not really sure if it is a bug, but i was pked for my ammy of the damned with full prayer, and protect item on. 
please look into fixing this as i have seen it happen to many others and just thought they forgot to put on prayer.
i now see for myself that you can sometimes still lose your +1 even without getting smited.

certain weapons can cause this depending on hits
also check if you actually had prot item on in quick prays

Surprisingly I have had issues where once I enter a Tournament and leave a Tournament my protection item prayer is no longer working with quick prayers, it gets deselected..

I've had to re-save my auto quick prayers with protect item rechecked for at least 20x now.. it may be the root to this issue. It's a very annoying bug and can be easily overseen by us when we know we had it checked already to begin with, the game just disables it..