Sign in to follow this  
prepidouit

I have donated 190$ and 110$ and 110 is on pending. i want the bonus.

I donated 190$ so far today, and i just donated another 110$ to make it 300$ for the 5 mystery ticket bonus.

Since i donated too much recently and the bank takes 3 days to transfer you the money, they have put the 110$ on hold. i have more then thousands $ in my bank acount if you wish i will prove it to you.

I just want to know if i will get the bonus (5 mystery ticket) or not once i receive the 110$ bonds. since I donated before the 24 hours 300$ for the bonus.

I already spoke with paypal and they cant do anthing about the pending payment, its just part of their system, same thing for the bank.

Let me know please

i am still waiting for the 110 bond and the 5 mystery tickets. the payment got deducted from my bank acount. 

I Have talk with gooby and mickealmyers so far and they told me ryan would check the ticket himself.

Need an answer please?

Hey prepidouit,

Your donation is pending until the 6th of march. This is a decision from Paypal and we can't change it.

Kind regards,
Goobymunch

@Goobymunch 

my 110$ donation to complete the 300$ i donated on march 2 is not pending anymore.

paypal gave you the money finaly..

i will be home at around 19:00 Quebec time zone.  if i could receive my 5 mystery ticket and the 110$ bond i would appreciate.

thanks you

On 3/9/2020 at 7:02 PM, prepidouit said:

@Goobymunch 

my 110$ donation to complete the 300$ i donated on march 2 is not pending anymore.

paypal gave you the money finaly..

i will be home at around 19:00 Quebec time zone.  if i could receive my 5 mystery ticket and the 110$ bond i would appreciate.

thanks you

Hey prepidouit,

were you able to receive the bonds that were on hold?

Kind regards,
Goobymunch