Sign in to follow this  
Know Pain

Six Paths Staff Application

You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days. 

You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken. 

You must be proficient in English. 

Keep it professional

Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalization, etc.) 

1. Desired staff position:
Helper/Moderator

2. Your name (first name would suffice):
Jake

3. Your age:

4. Your timezone:
Eastern Standard Time
GMT-5

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:
3-4+ on average

6. Why you should receive the position: 
I have been playing SpawnPK for a few years now and that is more than most players can say.
Many people in game know me, talk to me, or have heard about me as I truly play it alot.
Throughout the years not once have I been in trouble, or in jeopardy of losing my account.
I am currently in the clan "Elementals" and pk often, which can and does lead to some heated moments, but I always try to keep a level head.
I go out of my way to help a new player, or multiple, every time I play the game.
Whether is giving out money or items, or helping them with in game things like how to do something, or specifically where to find it.
Without new players this game would not grow and being aware of that I try to help however i can.
I have been taking a notice to the lack of active staff lately and honestly it upsets me.
I would like to fill that role and if given it, fulfill it to the best of my abilities.
I have a good moral viewpoint and can easily determine right from wrong in many situations.
This is easily my favorite server, as I have played on it for thousands of hours over the years.
It hurts to know that current staff is lacking and I really would love to help.
I am not going to ask anyone to say nice things about me on here either, as I want a true opinion of what the players think about me becoming staff.
I have been told many times that I should consider applying and finally have decided to give it a go.

On 2/24/2020 at 12:48 AM, Know Pain said:

I am currently in the clan "Elementals" and pk often, which can and does lead to some heated moments, but I always try to keep a level head.

Heated moments when you can't even kill a pvmer in spawnables?

After "years" of playing do you not have better gear than karils and veracs?

I'm usually +1 or -1 but for you I'm 0.

• Haha 2

This guy has been a friend of mine for a while and has never given me a reason to believe he is not a trustworthy individual. Recently spent a day chilling and getting to know him a little better through some friendly pking with him and salty to get a better outlook on his outlook on the server and desire for this position and can honestly say i feel the game could use a member like him added to the staff team. I do not see him or anyone else as rivals when it comes to trying to get any staff positions, given the fact that I am not seeking any personal gains from it. But if I were to be rejected, knowing a player such as him is also seeking the same goal with a like minded perspective is comforting and reassuring.

+1 good luck brother

• Thanks 1

Great guy who's willing to actually do something about how the game is going and do his best to help new players! +1 

• Thanks 1