Sign in to follow this  
Atmaisfear

Regarding login information

Hello, thanks for taking the time out of your day to stop in here and checking out whats up.

I've been gone from the rsps scene for an extremely long time, and haven't the slightest clue what my password is on spawnPK. I know my username is the same as this forum one, however I believe that I wasn't linked to any email on my in game account. Could I get some assistance or insight please. Thanks!

14 hours ago, Goobymunch said:

Hey atmaisfear,

Please make a new account and message a staff member in-game.

Kind regards,
Goobymunch

Hey gooby, it says I'm banned upon making a new account. Is there anything that can be done? Or expressed in regards.

Hey atmaisfear,

That's weird. I couldn't find anything regarding an IP/UID-Ban so you should be able to make an account just fine check if you're using a VPN. Your main account was banned for account giveaway though.

Kind regards,
Goobymunch

Hey Gooby! I attempted to register as "Think Harder" and yeah it states a ban. Is it possible to just get it revoked and have my remainder bank cleaned? I do recall doing a streamed give-a-way on twitch in which I did a DD rainbow phat drop for the community. That must be what got me banned. I quit after that moment and wasn't even aware a ban was incoming. I definitely should of payed more attention to the unique rules here! As I did enjoy all my pking and worked wonderfully hard on getting my tree etc.

Just bumping in case the thread got piled on before GoobyMunch could observe my response. Thanks and hope work weeks went good for you guys.

Hey atmaisfear,

please appeal your ban in the appeal an offense section and make sure you use the format pinned in the help section.

Kind regards,
Goobymunch