Phenomenon

Server downtime [ETA: 2-3 Hours]

Players of SpawnPK,

As some of you guys may have seen in the SpawnPK discord, the server has been temporarily shut offline as we are currently investigating an urgent issue in which we cannot disclose at this time.

I will be taking responsibility on updating you guys as to when the server will be back online, we apologize for the inconvenience!

[Update 2/22/2020 @ 5:47 PM EST]: 

The situation at hand is now deemed to be under control and will be resolved in approximately 2-3 hours, once again we are very sorry for the inconvenience!

When the server re-launches I’m going to have to take care of some work behind the scenes, however, once I am finished I will be hosting some server-wide events:

• Drop party @ home
  • HP Events
  • Superior bosses

We appreciate your cooperation, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns I will be available on both discord and forums to discuss.

Phenomenon (Administrator / Community Manager).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

I have a question , when i open the discord at home page it doesnt get me in the server...

Could you give me a link?

Please do not do a drop party as 2-3 players will get loot and everyone else misses out. Think of a more fair way to have a event please.

Thank you for the post and letting everyone know whats going on tho.

Thanks for the news ahead👍, we should have like a chatbox in forums section for the future would be a good idea.

Yo my account got banned with the update? Im assuming due to a roll back, can you message me on discord to clear this up thank you.

2 minutes ago, clip it said:

Yo my account got banned with the update? Im assuming due to a roll back, can you message me on discord to clear this up thank you.

Yes PM me on discord @ Phenomenon#6036 to discuss this.