FFAceDemon

Demon's Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Any position is fine with me.

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ronnie.

3. Your age: I am 27 years old.

4. Your timezone: Central Standard.

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: That depends on random variables which change constantly. I try to get in around 3-5 hours everyday.

6. Why you should receive the position: I never really know what to put as this question. So i'll just list a few of my experiences. I have managed a discord server of over 10k members for 1 year before i had to leave due to personal reasons. I'm also managing another discord server that has over 5.8k members as i post this (Ghost Ninja) I've also been staff in a few games that were released on Byond. I can name a few of the games but it's been around 10 years since then so i can't remember all of the games: Pokemon Between Good And Evil (Co-Owner), Pokemon Golden Sun (Mod), Dragon Ball Rebirth Unleashed (Mod), Dragon Ball Serenity (Admin), Naruto Ninja Village War (Mod). Albeit i've never been staff on a runescape private server. I would like to however. Starting to think this application is getting too long. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application. Have a good day everyone.

Edited by FFAceDemon
Wanted to expand on my reasoning