flizoto

CoX gear guide

Welcome to my first guide ever.

Reason for making a guide about CoX is i had alot of members asking, can you do raids in spawnies, what do i upgrade towards etc...
This is more of a guide towards gear and not about how to do the raid since we already have a good guide about that on the forum.

Gear Setup
Please note these are just examples if you find somthing that works better for you use that instead. 

First Day Gear

If you run low on food dont forget to mage and use blood barage to heal up!
PvkFuVm.png

Welfare
5bKARlc.png
bxLLGgf.png

Wealthy setup

OZgv6NK.png

Max Setup (BiS)

Frosty tbow upper right corner but doesnt show in loadouts. 
Deaths accomplice (D/A)

54ybIfU.png

Any input on how to improve the guide is welcome!
Might add some mechanics in the guide later.
Thanks for all the Survive members for helping me out!

• Thanks 1

Lacks how to actually do a raid looks more like you're tryna flex your gear.  

9 hours ago, req said:

Lacks how to actually do a raid looks more like you're tryna flex your gear.  

If you see the tittle its a gear Guide not an actuall CoX guide, which i also explain in the guide itself why i made it.

Damn, solid guide, a ton of ppl ask about raid gear and updates daily so it's nice to be able to just give them ::topic 20872 from now on :D 

Maybe two points of improvement in my personal opinion:

• For welfare maybe add some sub titles to show the two are different tiers (aka costs)
  • Make 2 tiers in your "wealthy" setup
    the current one, especially considering blood scythe and elder blood ring is at the upper end of wealthy
    And I think a lot of people just use reg scythe (for ring I used a ton throughout my raids but I recon a good 10b ish ring can be found)

That being said, lemme nitpick on pet selection xD

• In tier 1 welfare I think you hava karam 3 gloves? was wondering if like karam 2 + tek would not be similar in price but overall better dps? (I honestly don't know just a thought)
  • Welfare tier 2: maybe add a spear? (not that expensive and idk is t bow better for tek than a cheap melee wep?)
  • Wealthy setup: personally I'dd rather use like 1t on raid pets for 25% dmg and a reg scythe than wait till I can spend idk 5t r so on blood scythe +ebr

Just some minor things that came to mind, but a lot will probs be invalid cause they are just my opinions xD

But solid guide, thanks for putting in the effort man!

• Like 1