Sign in to follow this  
gamesniper78

Suggestions

• Enchanted Yoshi Pet overlay text is outdated and states using Charges which were reverted in previous updates.
  • Antifire Potion duration resets upon logout
  • Vengence other doesn't work
  • Update Highscores Look?
  • Boss & NPC Killcount added to Highscores?
  • Tracker Overlay to save on user logout/login
  • Goodiebag drops from Lava Dragons but isn't on their droptable
  • Can we make it so u cannot drop pets while being speared
  • When a player is smited the death pet should not take effect
  • Make Skotizo Pet Silence Death Pet or created a Fused version that does
Edited by gamesniper78

1. +1

2. +1 dont really care for this. if we are going to do something with antifire potion, let's add it to enchanted heart

3. ±1 Probably for the best we keep it disabled

4. +1 why not

5. +1 why not bragging rights amirite

6. goodie bags drop from all bosses as a random drop

7. +1

8. -1000

9. -10000

15 hours ago, Kellatha said:

if we are going to do something with antifire potion, let's add it to enchanted heart

Big -1, this would heavily interfere with tribrids using dragonstone dragon bolts (e) / Dragon bolts (e) - If this were to happen, we'd need to disable antifire potions from working from those, otherwise, you're looking at an unlimited potion essentially thats autokeep

58 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Big -1, this would heavily interfere with tribrids using dragonstone dragon bolts (e) / Dragon bolts (e) - If this were to happen, we'd need to disable antifire potions from working from those, otherwise, you're looking at an unlimited potion essentially thats autokeep

Yeah agreed that would be too broken.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:31 PM, Phenomenon said:

You are implying that anti-dragonfire nullifying properties work in the first place? DFS for instance does not counter dbolt(e) procs, and I can't imagine things like antifire potion and fused slayer helm variants either. I wouldn't even hold my breath about other anti-dragonfire things like olm pet or vorkath pet.

From my experience at edgeville wildy, dbolts(e) don't matter in the slightest regarding anti-fire properties.

Simply a nice QoL I stated for pvmers that use full crestbearer.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:31 PM, Phenomenon said:

you're looking at an unlimited potion essentially thats autokeep

That didn't stop you from suggesting and supporting stamina potion be added to the enchanted heart which is a "unlimited potion essentially thats autokeep"

Edited by Kellatha