2. Your name (first name would suffice):
Lord Corbin. Proof of my name
My Real Name Of Lord

3. Your age:
19 But I'm Almost 20 in April.

4. Your timezone: Eastern
Time Zone

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:
I have a part Time job i would around 25-30 hours a week and I play around 5-7 Hours or so

6. Why you should receive the position:
I'm Always on Helping People I bring People to the server Because I stream / Record For the Server 
I just like helping people because I use to play Minecraft I was Staff on couple server 
I know Minecraft and Runescape Is not same Thing but if you think about it Staff is Staff 
They do the same thing who care if different Servers Staff is Staff And if you think about 
it Salty,Goofymunch,Phenomenon,Michaelmyers, Salty Is on Most days hes always on but sometimes 
is not when people need and GoofMunch I seen sometimes but that much and Phenomenon is not much 
Because He record on His main account is Noturavgnoob and its rare to see him on his admin Account 
to help people out and Michaelmyers He needs help because hes not on much but people keep pming him 
none stop for help beacuse his only higher staff members can get help from who can do some commands 
that salty cant do. I might be a dick to some People but really IM a nice person some people need to 
understand You might be older or better then anyone else Like eco and anything like that everyone the
same You dont have to really a dick to anyone to the new the server Everyone is the same with everyone
etc I'm a well know Player for Giveaways for My stream I gave out around 1.6t cash To everyone back
 to the server etc For my Streams/Videos etc I know i'm night be a dick to some people but I really dont 
mean anything to anyone etc I'm going to bad time Right now my mom died to Overdose sorry for putting that 
I might Be nice on some days etc but if you look at some staff members there sometimes Dicks to Some people on the server
but for me if I get accept im going try my best 99.9% to do my job right and help everyone on the server 
I don't play other server because I trust spawnpk and the Server Is the Best out of all the server i played 
in my days Some server and key log get your ip and sometimes I get hit offline for not recording for other 
server I do that why I stayed with spawnpk more then other server I love recording on the server and Live streaming
for the server I love helping people I just like to do that and some staff members are not on all the time people
 pm me saying hey can you get a  staff Member for Me I pm staff members on the server hey can you help this person
they need staff and staff comes online and help that player that need Help and my  job is When I stream/Making Video for Spawnpk
Click For my Videos/Streams
V
Youtube Channel

Thank You

Lord Corbin

2/5/2020

Edited by Rares Alt
Fix some stuff

After spotting him inside the Kharazi mini-game and him having no idea how the mini-game works he continued to flame me and threaten to ragg me after he died to me. 

His english is horrible and based off this application he wouldn't have a clue how to operate as a staff member, It's a no from me.

rares.png

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

After spotting him inside the Kharazi mini-game and him having no idea how the mini-game works he continued to flame me and threaten to ragg me after he died to me. 

His english is horrible and based off this application he wouldn't have a clue how to operate as a staff member, It's a no from me.

rares.png

On 2/5/2020 at 1:09 AM, Rares Alt said:

Im sorry if you dont understand me I got a speach Promble Etc

Edited by Rares Alt
g

Definitely seen the flame a little on the heavy side from this, doesn't mean people can't change just keep continuing to help people and maybe try putting some more effort into your application.

Good luck as for now i'm on the negative side but looking forward to see how you progress.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:45 PM, Bread Unban said:

Definitely seen the flame a little on the heavy side from this, doesn't mean people can't change just keep continuing to help people and maybe try putting some more effort into your application.

Good luck as for now i'm on the negative side but looking forward to see how you progress.

ok ill fix the app Right now thank you hope you change your mind when im done editing the app 

On 2/15/2020 at 3:12 AM, Scooby Dooo said:

+1 From me, however sometimes you go up against the staff, so good luck

ya do I dont really mean it but they kinda need to understand if they got hired to be staff on spawnpk they need to help player instead playing apex etc but thank you man 

Well listen, Spawn-Pk isn't their entire life, You know they are allowed to play other games, I don't have a single clue what happened the other day, so no comment from me

After recently losing my bank stake(dumb) i wanted to donate osrs gp for a bit of a pick me up. However, i couldnt get ahold of any staff due to not being able to have/use discord due to irl. As soon as i pmed him he went right away and alerted the staff i needed assistance in donating osrs gp. thank you very much bro i appreciate it dearly good luck

big +1 from me

Edited by thekoking

On 2/16/2020 at 8:19 PM, thekoking said:

After recently losing my bank stake(dumb) i wanted to donate osrs gp for a bit of a pick me up. However, i couldnt get ahold of any staff due to not being able to have/use discord due to irl. As soon as i pmed him he went right away and alerted the staff i needed assistance in donating osrs gp. thank you very much bro i appreciate it dearly good luck

big +1 from me

If your on again ill pm staff for u if u still did not get help i think there some online aswell we talk or if you come on around Tuesday around 12 am there will be staff online or later around 4 ish because some staff members might be in school/collage