Purdue2

Purdue's Staff Application

Hey guys it your boy "Purdue"

I liked Bsouth's application, so I copied his format

1. Desired staff position:  Helper

2. Name: Purdue

3. Age: 35

4. Timezone: BST +5

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Usually 10 hours , up to 16 on the weekend.

6. Why I should receive this position: I feel like I could help out more than I am doing right now and make a positive difference that people will appreciate.

7. About me: I was previously known as the "Somalian Prince", but I have recently changed my name to just "Purdue" .I have goals in life, but unfortunately I can not discuss them here. I'm very active in Nyan Squad, feel to message me and we will have a chat.

8. Clans : Clans are the life and blood of the sever.  I have been in the best!

9. I think I would be an excellent addition to the staff team having ran the wild with multiple clans over the past few years. Namely Infinityz, Elementals, TM Devil and more recently the dream team.

10. I also think I would an epic fourm mod having written some of the most popular threads on the discussion page. - Although the forums are lacking activity. I hope to change this if I become helper.

I was once the most active PKER in the wildy, even the pvmers knew me. Although they often proved too powerful for me. I am also known for Nhing with soulsplit which often doesn't go in my favour. I think I would be a great addition to the staff team. I look forward to seeing the responses.

Thanks to Clawzk0 for his very helpful advice on becoming a staff member.- I'm not sure if you're still playing?

ebf56cdefe.png

Edited by Purdue2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

-1 -2 -3 -4 -5

you would ban people if it pleasured jumpy ngl you becoming staff is like jumpy becoming staff you are nothing but his pocket dog

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 2:20 AM, 867530999 said:

🤡

You've never even spoken to me, so please don't be so judgemental.

-1 for the following reasons.

You flame and trash talk alot. 

Sometimes you prevent people from pvming. I'm not sure if this is considered as ragging. 

Good luck tho

On 2/15/2020 at 8:13 AM, Scooby Dooo said:

-1 for the following reasons.

You flame and trash talk alot. 

Sometimes you prevent people from pvming. I'm not sure if this is considered as ragging. 

Good luck tho

Haha, you do realize I've been muted for the past year?

You're clearly delusional.

Can you please read the rules.

Fake posts like the above are the reason Bsouth had his staff application rejected.

Yes, and why have you been muted? Exactly proves my point. Second when a pker prevents a pvmer from actually pvming, i'm not sure if its ragging, it all goes down to mods' decision.

bsouth got rejected for making fake accounts to undermine other applicants and placing false accusations on people, I just responded exactly how I feel towards you becoming a staff member. 

Edited by Scooby Dooo

A million +1s for the glorious prince of Somalia. Would still make a better staff member than most of the spastics on this server