Sign in to follow this  
Scooby Doo

Scooby Dooo Staff Application

Thank you so much :) . You are proving my point when I said people deserve second chances and they learn from their mistakes :)

OHH THIS IS MY G!! Thank you so much Scooby Doo, he gives detailed examples and side notes and he 100% deserves to be promoted honestly! He doesn't get mad when you don't understand and he responds pretty fast. Much love <3

Very helpful and seems to know what he's doing Respectful guy and hes Ready to be staff U cant find players like that he helps every one every day

Scooby doo For staff ! full support from me!

Edited by lewa9
forgot to type something

+1 Good guy allround, Most active helper i see on yell. Plays more than other Staff applicants, which is what i want. I dont need another staff member that plays just as much as the Staff we have now theres no point. His background also is a plus. Not saying this just because im his friend or in a Clan with him either like most Staff applicants this guy has most of servers respect. Goodluck Scoobz.

Honestly, +1 to Scooby. Seems dedicated to the role he wants. I played 2 years ago and just started playing again the other week and all week I've seen Scooby spamming in chat to pm him if they need assistance. He has helped me on multiple occasions and I was pleased with the outcome. Seems very knowledgeable and definitely has a niche for supporting a community. Jumping into the game after so many updates, with a huge eco change and many new things, I needed desperate help and he has bestowed that knowledge upon my friends and I. Also plays quite often especially the time that I am on! Give rank or SmOrc.

Vouch, This guys been around for so long helping people. We need more staff like this.

Helped me out with about 100 questions with general questions and helped me get tickets across etc. Always happy to help! +1

Been playing this game since release, I’ve read a lot staff applications, and this one, has nothing that sticks out.

+1 because you put time and effort on helping players.

-1 For scamming players

-1 For flaming/flame baiting players

-1 For numerous rule breaking such as staff impersonation.

+1 For knowing Arabic and being able to translate.

-1 For a lot of toxicity from what I’ve seen in peoples pms.

+1 For being as active as you are.

-1 For yelling that your pms are open only when staff teams or Ryan is online.

but overall not a player I want to see in the staff team. You scammed your mates not so long ago and you haven’t done anything to show SpawnPk’s player base that you’ve changed, besides yelling that your pms are open, (mostly when staffs are online so they can see that your trying). 

I haven’t seen you anywhere besides ::gamble. It’s to risky to give you a helper rank when you can reach couple of hundred trill In 1 day and loose it in 30 minutes. What I’m saying is, if you ever reach that amount of ingame currency you will most likely quit if you lose it. This happened to my mate a year ago ish. (It wasn’t gambling but close to it). 

In summary a -1. 

Noob Smited

Edited by noob smited

1 hour ago, noob smited said:

-1 For yelling that your pms are open only when staff teams or Ryan is online.

That is EXTREMELY Incorrect, you can go ahead and ask every player in the game. You do know when you are a staff applicant staff hide and monitor you and your pms and activity are watched by owners and higher moderator ranks. So if I just yell when staff is online, Tevin would have done something by now. I yell from the minute I wake up, until I sign out.

-1 For numerous rule breaking such as staff impersonation.

Staff impersonation? When I yelled if u need tickets pm me, I was talking to bowlfexxx, I needed the names of the people who had pmed me earlier about pin reset requests. 

-1 For scamming players

This has been dealt with already.

-1 For a lot of toxicity from what I’ve seen in peoples pms.

That was a while ago, I have stopped flaming people, and you can see that by the amount of hate I get, and usually there is no response from my side.

Thank you for the feedback

13 minutes ago, Scooby Dooo said:

That is EXTREMELY Incorrect, you can go ahead and ask every player in the game. You do know when you are a staff applicant staff hide and monitor you and your pms and activity are watched by owners and higher moderator ranks. So if I just yell when staff is online, Tevin would have done something by now. I yell from the minute I wake up, until I sign out.

It's not, as soon as Ryan loggs in to tell that there's going to be an system update or lag fix. You spam the hell outta yell with "pms are open" etc etc

13 minutes ago, Scooby Dooo said:

Staff impersonation? When I yelled if u need tickets pm me, I was talking to bowlfexxx, I needed the names of the people who had pmed me earlier about pin reset requests. 

Doesn't change the fact that its the staff teams job to handle that, not yours. new players can misunderstand that, and actually think that you are a staff member.

Dealt but not forgotten.

That was a while ago, I have stopped flaming people, and you can see that by the amount of hate I get, and usually there is no response from my side.

A while ago was like a week ago when you died in deep wild.

Thank you for the feedback

yw

Just now, noob smited said:

A while ago was like a week ago when you died in deep wild.

Provide me with proof please.

Doesn't change the fact that its the staff teams job to handle that, not yours. new players can misunderstand that, and actually think that you are a staff member.

There is a lack of staff and as tevin stated. I currently help the staff team due to lack of staff. Bowflexxx asked for the names and I tried retrieving the names for him.

If I was not forgiven, my staff app would have been closed and I would have been banned.

Just now, Scooby Dooo said:

Provide me with proof please.

There is a lack of staff and as tevin stated. I currently help the staff team due to lack of staff. Bowflexxx asked for the names and I tried retrieving the names for him.

If I was not forgiven, my staff app would have been closed and I would have been banned.

my proof is already in 1/3 of the replies on your application. It's not just me, a lot of players have seen you being toxic, flaming over yell.

helping and staff impersonating is not the same thing. Helping is not punishable. But staff impersonating is.

I don't think you've read all of the comments on your application, 1/3 of them are saying the exact same thing, "you scammed" "snake" "scammer" etc etc. 

my proof is already in 1/3 of the replies on your application. It's not just me, a lot of players have seen you being toxic, flaming over yell.

helping and staff impersonating is not the same thing. Helping is not punishable. But staff impersonating is.

I don't think you've read all of the comments on your application, 1/3 of them are saying the exact same thing, "you scammed" "snake" "scammer" etc etc. 

Sorry you feel that way. As I mentioned many times earlier. There is no human on this planet that is a "saint." Everyone makes mistakes, but what matters is if we learn from our mistakes, I do not blame you to call me a "scammer", or a "snake". I deserve it for what I did, but I assure you that I have changed and learned my mistake, and I am currently proving it and will continue proving till the end of my Spawn-Pk journey.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:25 PM, Scooby Dooo said:

No sir, @Morbid I was jailed for "Rwt" for 1 entire week, the guy didnt like the hook so he photoshopped a picture, I am not just gonna stand there and be quiet when he false accuses me + after the guy who false accused me was jailed, i got teled to jail like 4 months later and i forgave him, and no I would not abuse my power bro.

@Morbid, I don't blame you for saying I am not trustworthy, I got that on myself, however people can chance bro, and that is exactly what I did, I just 2 mistakes and I moved on from them and learned from my mistakes, I hope this can change your mind sir. 

Fixing the mistakes you made isn't done with a snap of your fingers lol

Khaleesi I understand that I scammed, and I never said it takes a snap of fingers, you can see in my previous reply when I said " but I assure you that I have changed and learned my mistake, and I am currently proving it and will continue proving till the end of my Spawn-Pk journey." I will continue trying to fix it until the end of my journey.

You also have a lot of players that dislikes you, vice versa. You receiving a position in the staff team would eventually & most likely lead to you abusing your powers. Muting players you dislike for small things. Jailing, etc, etc.

There is a fine line between Friends and players, and my job. When you are a staff member everyone gets treated the same even if he is your friend or someone you dislike