Sign in to follow this  
Scooby Doo

Scooby Dooo Staff Application

Scooby, you cry alot when I tb you at bosses and call it rag.

Firstly, you need to read the rules, becasue killing pvmers is not ragging.

2f48ddaa66.png

a8eb32a93b.png

He also crys when being killed at revs

Edited by Purdue2

@Purdue2 Listen its fine if u tb me and attack me i just get pissed when u do it constantly or when u tb me and just teleport out. Tbing and teleporting out is a good reason to get kinda pissed

@Purdue2 I am talking about dork squad, he attacked me like 6 times in a very short period of time kills me then comes back and does it again. 

https://gyazo.com/f4fd5ebf1fb4d16a4225cd06fc31c720

https://gyazo.com/08969d25d8aaa08c4c9b19e1af3844b8

https://gyazo.com/162a8490329f99dd9e59e25952b78970

https://gyazo.com/b7cebd581f2168a872a457973f52bf47

Now if this doesn't count as ragging, I don't know what is. He is basically preventing me from pvming

44 minutes ago, Scooby Dooo said:

@Purdue2 I am talking about dork squad, he attacked me like 6 times in a very short period of time kills me then comes back and does it again. 

https://gyazo.com/f4fd5ebf1fb4d16a4225cd06fc31c720

https://gyazo.com/08969d25d8aaa08c4c9b19e1af3844b8

https://gyazo.com/162a8490329f99dd9e59e25952b78970

https://gyazo.com/b7cebd581f2168a872a457973f52bf47

Now if this doesn't count as ragging, I don't know what is. He is basically preventing me from pvming

Please see relevant extract from ::rules

The highlighted sections are actually highlighted in the rules . If you can not understand plain English, I'm not sure you would be a good staf member.

8: Ragging

• We define ragging as repeated or consistent harassment towards another player in a PvP environment.
  • This rule applies to ALL areas of the wilderness!
  • Please note that being a PvMer does not grant you immunity from being pked, a PKer is allowed to attack you as much as they like in this particular instance.

-1 scooby is a known scammer and has scammed his own friends to benefit himself. He did not want to lose a $5000 rank so he paid back the people he originally scammed. i don't feel a scammer should be on the staff team. he isn't trustworthy at all.

@G3tdropp3d It was once, I did 1 mistake, everyone has been paid back. If someone does one mistake, it doesn't mean you forget all the good things I have done to help out the server.

+1 I don't know this guy but having an arab staff will help with the egyptians on spawnpk. Spawnpk would be DEAD if it wasn't for the cafes in egypt.

Those CS classes look easy as fuck. How do you take Linux in last year? This is not a university program, can't be. Prolly some local community college? If its UNI rip that program LOL

Well @Fp Me Noobs I agree with an arabic staff, because sometimes I get teleported by staff members to translate for them. Therefore, having an arabic staff member will solve that

Scooby Doo vouched. He helped me get in contact with Ascend and when I needed assistance purchasing bond packages from the store. Thank you, again, for going out of your way to assist me.

Thank you so much everybody for having my back :). I will continue trying to help over yell whenever I am online. As I said earlier, having an arabic staff member will be very helpful

Can you explain these statements @Scooby Dooo? Asking publicly for the sake of you being able to express your side of the story and for me to be able to cross-examine it with logs rather than just jumping to conclusions based on what currently scratches the surface. These things are important when reviewing any and all staff applications....

e97d68787d57265298aed6258e0db98e.png

Even if you were baited into making a statement like this, showing a fairly decent amount of composure is critical as a staff applicant who hasn't proven himself to be more of a valuable asset than a security risk.

• Like 1

@Phenomenon, I Know this was a mistake, I just got really triggered when he was extremely racist to an entire race, I even recall another person joining him with the racism. I understand this is a very strong flame, however after this incident happened, I decided to never flame back and whoever flames me, I would just screenshot it and send it to any mod available. I apologize deeply for that kind of flame. This type of flame will never occur again from me and you can have my word on that. I haven't flamed after this incident occurred. So, basically this incident started after a guy was saying Arabs are camels, and some extra things, I honestly can’t recall. This thing really got me pissed, however like i mentioned earlier, I apologized deeply for that and I understand that this could have been dealt with in way better manner.

I would like to add an additional statement, if the guy I flamed is reading this, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. In addition Tevin, I understand staff aren't allowed to outburst like this, cause sooner or later there will be an encounter with a player who will start flaming if he is going to get banned or punished. I assure you this will never happen again. 

Edited by Scooby Dooo
  • Haha 1

saying hang urself to someone in front of there family, the chance of you getting staff is so very low doesn't matter what he did.  you could of reacted a better way and not just throw your chance of getting staff out the window but anyways i wish you goodluck

Based on the evidence people have shown in here about Scooby Dooo then this application now looks like a joke. Help players? More like flame players and buy off some players to get their +1 like the politician would. I wouldn't want to see such players in staff role in SpawnPK. I can imagine them abusing their powers and flaming everybody off either in public or private chat. When I first time commented below his post that where I said "-1" on his applications and came online into SpawnPK, he private messaged me and tried to convince me to put +1 with good talk but failed, miserably. Telling somebody to practically kill themselves or in other words hang themselves in real life is a big mistake. Hope this gets closed by staff member as it's literally a joke now. I'm sure after they see this they are all on the -1 side.

On 1/15/2020 at 1:10 AM, SmileyBoy said:

1 because:
1) Players claim that you are toxic/flamer
2) I claim that you are lying a little bit in your descriptions and for the question about "average amount of gameplay hours per day"

Staff are players as well and even staff can engage in flame to a moderate degree. If staff couldn't flame, everyone on the team would of been demoted by now.

He's probably "fluffing" his story and making it seem more interesting. We can't really say anything about this and certainly not hurt his chance for staff if he's shaping up his figure.

4 hours ago, SmileyBoy said:

Based on the evidence people have shown in here about Scooby Dooo then this application now looks like a joke. Help players? More like flame players and buy off some players to get their +1 like the politician would. I wouldn't want to see such players in staff role in SpawnPK. I can imagine them abusing their powers and flaming everybody off either in public or private chat. When I first time commented below his post that where I said "-1" on his applications and came online into SpawnPK, he private messaged me and tried to convince me to put +1 with good talk but failed, miserably. Telling somebody to practically kill themselves or in other words hang themselves in real life is a big mistake. Hope this gets closed by staff member as it's literally a joke now. I'm sure after they see this they are all on the -1 side.

Scooby flaming is no surprise, and while people think "hang urself" is a complete and horrible sin, it's honestly not. Staff don't treat it as serious as it is because it's a game. As the game is now, people can flame openly on yell and use actual racial slurs and not get a warning. Anything from "nigga/nigger" to "sand nigger" or "paki" should not be openly used in yell. Yell in 2017-2018 was so clean compared to how it is now since staff don't care to enforce these types of things. Let one bad apple start doing it and people follow suit, it's SPK's toxic trait of "monkey see monkey do" where one person is toxic and everyone follows suit.

Witch hunts/Ganging up on people is VERY common on yell where one person can attack someone else like if I say "scooby is a scammer" and like 5 people agree and add to the situation where a "joke" or something meant as "banter" turns into a flame war and a unnecessary situation.

Just here to remind you that people can change and certainly learn from their mistakes/past and Scooby shouldn't be exempt from that. I hate to white knight the rules and act like the bestest person on the server but it's no secret that past staff members have BEEN MUCH WORSE than scooby and are currently staff, let alone high ranking staff. People have their episodes, unfortunately scooby has had one too many but it surely shouldn't damage his standing as much as you people think it should.

Let's be honest, anyone currently applying or any future applicant isn't a saint, and neither are you people judging them.

I agree with you @Kellatha, it just really pissed me off when the guy was racist, however like @Salty told me, when I flame back I drop to their level, and since he told me back I have been flamed a lot, however all I do is take screenshots and just send it in. Everyone flames once in a while, when I scammed I legit stfu and didnt respond to people who flamed me, cause who can blame them. Then I paid back, some people continued bsing me for weeks, and all I did was take screenshots and send to mods, then one night @Goobymunch stood up for me in yell and made everyone drop it. It was legit one mistake the scam and everyone has been paid. In addition to the flame, what pisses me off and @Phenomenon knows this, people can be racist ingame but the funny thing is, whoever the flamer is will never be able to say it irl, and that is what pisses me off. They just hide behind a screen and act tough, but as I said earlier, I will always just screenshot and be the bigger man from now on.

Edited by Scooby Dooo

@Phenomenon, @Kellatha, I get really pissed off when people accuse me, like the mods know I have been accused of "RWT" where someone photoshopped a picture of me saying "want 3t for $500 paypal", just because my "HOOK" wasn't "enough" to satisfy him. So i was jailed for a week, thankfully I didn't get banned, but i got really pissed off at that. I held it together when people were saying u scammed "10t" you scammed "5t" and just flame me without even knowing the story. Like @Kellatha said "monkey see, monkey do". some people just want to talk shit.

5 hours ago, SmileyBoy said:

"Buying off some players to get their +1." You better get your facts right to make this statement valid. All my +1s are from people I actually helped out. I don't even have to yell for people to ask me for help in PMS from the amount of help i provide to players. If they see that I couldn't make it as a staff member, so be it, atleast I gave it a shot with everything in my power. I saved a lot of the time for staff members by helping people with problems and the only thing left would be making a ticket or PMING ryan. Helping with rwters, finding glitches, supporting staff with the maximum amount of help a player with no powers can do. Being a staff member has been a goal to me since I first started playing Grinderscape as it was my first ever runescape private server, I have applied before but I have never put that much effort as I put in Spawn-Pk. So if they decide to close it, so be it.

Flaming one person is different than someone flaming an entire race, and saying that they are "sand monkeys" and "Arabs = Camels"

I would just like to add one thing, no offence to the staff team, but @SmileyBoy go ahead and find me one staff member that has never "flamed" in their spawn-pk history. We all are human, we all make mistakes, but what matters is how we fix that mistake and how we learn from that. People learn from mistakes.  “You don't learn to walk by following rules, you learn it by making mistakes."

Edited by Scooby Dooo

Oh hey.
Scammer -1

toxic -1

telling people to suicide -1

mom jokes -1

total score: -4 

congratiulations.

-The Almighty Owhja. God of the seas.

+1 from me, Very helpful ingame, I recall me flaming a little bit to before staff, as long as you can stop this behavior/avoid flame wars, im all for you being helper!