Sign in to follow this  
Xersius

Hacked - Please Help

Hey, I am messaging about my account Xersius, I tried to log on a few days ago and it said incorrect password. I had just logged in previously hours beforehand and everything was fine, all my items were there.. then a few hours later after taking a nap I tried logging in and my password was incorrect, it has been changed. I assume I have been hacked for I spoke with Goobymunch about the matter and he checked and claims some of my more valueable items including a scythe, twisted bow, fused, ect were missing that and he said he submitted a ticket for my account Xersius. I am so bummed right now for I just donated $150USD and now i'm out the ingame items and my account and all my progress, this is my favorite private server, please help me so i can begin playing again! I am not sure how to follow-up about my ticket and have attempted to speak with a few ::staff members. I know my first and only password that I had on the account, I have a receipt for the $150USD donation, and luckily found a picture of me ingame that i had sent to my brother on my cell phone if any of that would be helpful for the process!

Edited by Xersius

Hey xersius,

Unfortunately since the items were lost by the hacker we are unable to refund you. As discussed on Discord you have received your password to your account.

Kind regards,
Goobymunch