Mikus

Miku's Updated SS Application.

rSZpMIH.png

Introduction:

Ah yes its good to be back. As none of you know, I was unable to reconnect to the client all of last year because of an OS issue aswell as my computer just being absolute garbage. So, $1800 later, I'm back on SPK and still have my original goals. This; Being one of them I figured i would go ahead an update my staff app, as my other one is about a year old give or take (I'm also having issues with my main forum account so it's being posted here on my alt account) - Here is my main forum account: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/profile/15302-miku/

That being said, here is my updated application:

• What is your desired staff posistion?: Support, I've always been a "work your way up" kinda guy.
  • What is your Name?: Ingame, my name is Miku, Offscreen my name is Austin, and I'm 25.
  • What if your Timezone?: UTC - 5
  • What is your average daily play time?: Well now that i've been back and can actually play the game, About 4 to 6 hours a day, 5 - 10 on Mon, Tues, and Fridays. Perhaps more.

About me: (Why should you recieve the posistion?)

• Calm and Collect
  • Straight-Forward and Honest
  • Determined and Dedicated
  • Serious yet Chill
  • Funny and Friendly

I enjoy this server quite a bit, now that i'm back on it, my goals again, remain the same. I want to help this server out as much as possible in anyway I can. It's been alive for quite some time and I genuinely wish for it to remain that way. People are still active here, new players are joining but I feel that more could.

How would that be possible? A friendly, less in your face chill staff member, who knows how to have a good time yet be serious when it is necessary. One by one each player that has a good first impression will want to stay, done correctly I believe the server can grow even further than it is now.

Active is one thing and lets be honest, most staff have lives and are active as much as they can be. I however find myself to be on at weird hours, and most of the time not really anyone is on to be of assistance. I would like to fill that gap with my weird sleep schedule so that the current staff dont wake up in the morning with a butt-ton of messages only to get overwhelmed and stressed out.

I tire of just mindlessly grinding for that one drop that I need (there are many, lmao) I yearn for more things to do in the game. Helping players is easily done without a staff rank yes, however, proper punishment must be given to those that are deserving.

My lack of favoritism when it comes to players and friends, and my lack of mercy when it comes to rule breakers:

I for one HATE - HATE - HATE when I come on ANY server and staff show some sort of favoritism to a player, just because they are friends, or the player is well known etc. I havent seen that here, but it is one of my many pet peeves, and I would never do it myself. I listen to both sides of the story, and if possible come to a peaceful conclusion that both players would find satible, Less toxicity, more simplicity, so to speak.

I'm not a very well known person? I wouldnt consider myself to be one. I'm not that good at pking, but i try to help out whenever I can. I dont believe that skill defines your staffing ability though. I believe experience and knowledge do. So with that, even though some of these may be non game related, these are a few of my skills/current status's:

• I own and manage a group on facebook with 18.6k members.
  • I currently work as a Supervisor/Foreman for both a Contracting company, and a Pet supplies store.
  • I am a registered Eagle Scout
  • I have about 4 years of experience with RSPS staffing, 8 With MC Staffing, and 2 with General forum staffing.

I dont want to drown you out with information here, so with that I think I will end my application for Server Support with this;

I'm not a weeb, you can count on it. My forums luck with logging in is non existant, and if you see me in-game, I dont bite, talk to me :) . 

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I'll see you all in-game.  

dBaO5ja.jpg

Edited by Mikus
Timezone
  • Like 1

Very interested to see where this staff application takes you, so far what I've noticed is that:

• Applicant is very mature & level-headed
  • Applicant is knowledgeable about the game & could serve us greatly as a helper
  • Applicant has been around for a very long time with a clean record.

There are also some cons about your application that you will likely receive criticism for:

• Your forum activity is very low, 11 posts and a join date of December 2nd (despite you being here for a long time) might mislead players to believe you are inactive:
Just now, Carter said:

bruh you joined December 2nd.... havent even been on the forums a month.

Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck and I'll be keeping my eye out for ya.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:53 PM, STuke said:

+1

On 12/12/2019 at 3:58 AM, traffic said:

+1 nice staff ok

7 hours ago, Bread Unban said:

Huge +1 from me.

Thank you

6 hours ago, all on bot said:

never seen you help anyone plus all the support u gonna get is gonna come from ur clan. -1

I'll try to be more helpful so that you notice me more often, However, I'm not in a clan I've been solo pretty much the whole time. Regaurdless Thank you for your feedback

3 hours ago, Carter said:

bruh you joined December 2nd.... havent even been on the forums a month.

I joined November 2017, If you read under my post introduction you'll see that I currently dont have access to my main forums account, cause i literally cant get on it for more than a day without the password resetting itself, I think its a bug with my google chrome, but im not sure. Here is my main Forum account; 

https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/profile/15302-miku/

3 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

Very interested to see where this staff application takes you, so far what I've noticed is that:

• Applicant is very mature & level-headed
  • Applicant is knowledgeable about the game & could serve us greatly as a helper
  • Applicant has been around for a very long time with a clean record.

There are also some cons about your application that you will likely receive criticism for:

• Your forum activity is very low, 11 posts and a join date of December 2nd (despite you being here for a long time) might mislead players to believe you are inactive:

Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck and I'll be keeping my eye out for ya.

Means alot. Thank you, and yes I know the forums thing will be an issue but, My forums account is the broken one remember? The password keeps being reset, so if you guys wouldnt mind resetting it again for me... ;)❤️