boss oaky

Staff Application From Boss Oaky

1. Desired staff position: An Entry level position such as server support would be a great way to get my foot in the door and show my capability's!

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Austin

3. Your age: 27

4. Your timezone: Central standard time

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: i play around 8-10 minimum typically i play early day into Aussie timezone.

6. Why you should receive the position: i feel like there are many reasons why im a good candidate Below ill list some in a list
format and write a explanation of them as well below.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. I Have over 8 years in the rsps scene 4 of those owning and developing my own servers and others servers.

2. I am a very dedicated person and very driven if given the opportunity definitely wouldn't let you down in any aspect.

3. I Have ALOT of patience for people as i mentioned before i owned 3 rsps myself and learned to deal with people on a level they can respect.

4. I Play The server ALOT , normally around 8-10 hours per day.

5. I have alot of prior staff experience on other servers aswell as forums experience.(this includes forums development , more of slightly above entry level.)

6. Im a very vocal person , i love interacting with the community and keeping the community happy in every aspect i can.

7. I would happily contribute development ideas aswell as marketing and player growth ideas, as ive owned my own fair share of rsps im sure i have a few tips up my sleeve to increase your traffic and profits.

8. Im very friendly and its quite hard to get on my bad side.

9. Im here to see the server grow not for my own personal gain.

10. im a very loyal person and hold myself to high standards.

11. i would love to be apart of your team and contribute my ideas in-game aswell as marketing, forums ideas .

12. I DO NOT GAMBLE EVER personally i feel as if a staff member were to gamble it would make the player base whos gambling mad at them and give them bad attention and bashing witch could be for no reason whatsoever but alot of players follow suit without knowing the whole story and start bashing them aswell giving that staff member a bad name for doing nothing but something he enjoyed personally i think gambling is never a good way to have the community look at you positively, atleast the majority of the gambling community and the followers of said people!

These are just some of the reasons i feel as i would be a great candidate, i have played on various accounts over time since spk was first online i seen from the 10 ppl online nightly just pking in edge for fun to the growth you have now, you guys are on a great track and i would love the opportunity to be apart of your growth and a successful server, if chosen i am willing to undergo any process that is needed without any questions asked weather it be 30-60 day trial or even hybriding the owner to prove myself <lol just kidding hope that made you laugh. But on a more serious note i seriously hope you consider my application i will be checking frequently on my application as ive noticed the lack of staff on in my timezone and especially aussie timezone and its pretty spazzy at night any questions u have for me or if i left something out PLEASE feel free to pm me anytime ingame or on forums, 

Thanks,
Boss Oaky

Edited by boss oaky
updated few things.