Ian

New Ragging ban has cause problems

The new ban of ragging across all wilderness has already caused many issues:

1 - Ragging was a proper check to certain people. Some people deserved to be ragged for doing shit like rushing 24/7. However now, a person can rush all they want / do other obnoxious borderline "ragging" things with no punishment 

2 - As mentioned, constant rushing / fight pjing. I've even witness purposeful pjing / rushing of specific players (due to clan affiliation go figure) which is just straight ragging

3 - The new rule doesn't seem to be taken very serious by players as it is only JAILABLE. Repeated ofenses (3 strike rule) should = a ban

4 - Repeated suiciding in deep wilderness, either vs a pvper of pvmer shouldn't be allowed. Not only has this been a problem in the past with suicide ccs flooding one area for extended periods of time with 0 risk, but now it is happening by specific people for hours on end. I wont lie, as a member of Elementals with cc members who like to PVM at revs, I understand it is fair game to attempt to pvp them. But when the "pvping" become relentless 0 risk suiciding 24/7, its no longer pking its harassment

Solutions:

- Make ragging bannable. 1st strike - 24 hours, 2nd - 1 week, 3rd - 1 month, 4th - indefinite

- Cooldown period on teleports - Immediately dying after going to ::rogues for example should result in not being able to tele there initially for 30 seconds - 1 minute after death. If you go back to ::rogues again after that <1 minute and dye again, it becomes 2 minute cooldown. Then 3, then 6, etc... 

- I get this is a spawn server, but being able to go deep wilderness with 0 risk, especially with OP shit in game like d upgrade + dds, blood slayer bow, shade genie pet, etc... You can have stang as fuck gear and risk nothing but repair fees. Something needs to be done about that unfairness 

- Extend the rule of ragging to repeated rushing of players. It seems the term ragging is too narrowed, repeatedly rushing players + targeting them for their different affiliations + overheads enabled = rag

• Like 1

I mean if you are fighting 5-10 people solo in multi, you die a lot. Which you say is suiciding, but it's just pking. You snowflakes haven't lived the multi pking from a few years back, which was just dying then returning, as a multi war should be.

If you can't handle that, don't go versus people who can handle that.

• Thanks 1

Ian you are also missing the fact that elementals used to prevent any other player from killing revs. what goes around comes around. you pvm in the wilderness for better rewards because a risk factor is involved. expect pkers if you risking :)

2 hours ago, Hooke V2 said:

I mean if you are fighting 5-10 people solo in multi, you die a lot. Which you say is suiciding, but it's just pking. You snowflakes haven't lived the multi pking from a few years back, which was just dying then returning, as a multi war should be.

If you can't handle that, don't go versus people who can handle that.

False I was here for that, also made me quit my clan and edge pk because suicide warring was boring as fuck

26 minutes ago, Ian said:

False I was here for that, also made me quit my clan and edge pk because suicide warring was boring as fuck

Not like u dont bring 30 kids with cursed void divines with 0 risk, autistic dog. Stay irrelevant and don't come with autistic suggestions.

Ragging should be legal, period.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 10:02 AM, SPARTAN MILF said:

Not like u dont bring 30 kids with cursed void divines with 0 risk, autistic dog. Stay irrelevant and don't come with autistic suggestions.

Ragging should be legal, period.

You and all of LD always uses the excuse "you do it." Yeah just because we, even myself personally, does something doesn't mean it isn't a problem. Biggest example is people abusing the OP blood slayer bow and dark bow. I too use / abuse it because its broken as fuck, at least I have the balls to come forward and say it needs to be fixed as opposed to you other kids who abuse it and stay silent about it.

• Like 2

Ragging should have more clarification on what is aloud and not aloud.

Ragging should be bannable for multiple offences I agree.