Dukeofathens

DukeofAthens helper application

1. Desired staff position: Helper
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ryan Lafleche
3. Your age: 21
4. Your timezone: EST
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-6
6. Why you should receive the position: Ever since I started playing I've been trying to help the server grow by spotting newbies on their first 
Slayer task and explaining the game and mechanics. Any time someone asks me how to do something I go the extra step. I never flame people even when
they get a lucky spec on me. I've recently gotten almost all the items and gear I would like for my account so I want to have a new never ending goal, 
helping the server thrive.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Edited by Dukeofathens

Iv'e seen you in game alot and i also see you help people in the community, even me, and you did take that extra step. I think you would be a great helper on this server. your outgoing and a good person to talk to for help, or even just for fun. goodluck with your application

sincerely, Mctwist

He's very quick to respond to inquiries regarding the game, i enjoyed pure pking against him. Seems like he has potential to helpout the community grow! 

I've definitely seen you in game and I know that you are an OG player, I like the application and I'm interested to see you more in game and get to know you better. I wish you the best of luck :D for now I'm neutral till I see you some more in game.

Tbh i havent really seen you in game, i wouldn't have even known you were running for helper if i didn't check the forums to see who's making an effort.

With that being said, id like to see you over yell, help cc, just answering questions.

Good luck.