broken

lags

Is there a way i can fix those laggs?
i tried to relog or refresh my client but it doesnt help

sometimes when i run into crowded locations like edge pvp i lagg out

most of the time i cant even pk there without having struggles with those laggs

Hey broken,

Currently the only way to fix this lagg is to turn on the lite option in-game. Ryan is always looking for ways to smoothen out the game experience but it's very difficult.

Kind regards,
Goobymunch

Hey @Goobymunch. Regarding our discussion earlier. To have a popular boss like this in wildly is great but a problem atm. The server can’t handle it without lag for the majority of the players. As above, some even dc and can lose all their stuff without a fair chance to fight. I understand there are a lot of work behind issues like this but we have to be fair, the solution is not to buy a better pc as you said earlier in the yell chat. I see the solution as, spawn the event bosses in safe zone meanwhile the majority of lag issues are being investigated and hopefully fixed. 

-A suggestion while speaking of the boss, make the drops easier to find. Maybe add something like a direction to it?

Kind regards Bsouth 

7 hours ago, Bsouth said:

Hey @Goobymunch. Regarding our discussion earlier. To have a popular boss like this in wildly is great but a problem atm. The server can’t handle it without lag for the majority of the players. As above, some even dc and can lose all their stuff without a fair chance to fight. I understand there are a lot of work behind issues like this but we have to be fair, the solution is not to buy a better pc as you said earlier in the yell chat. I see the solution as, spawn the event bosses in safe zone meanwhile the majority of lag issues are being investigated and hopefully fixed. 

-A suggestion while speaking of the boss, make the drops easier to find. Maybe add something like a direction to it?

Kind regards Bsouth 

Hey bsouth,

First off why would u post this reaction on somebody his post about lagging at crowded locations. Secondly the boss being in the wildy isn't the problem, the server is just laggy overall at the moment and having the boss spawn in safezones would be even worse since more people would show up causing more disconnects. Also because 100 people are at 1 location, it doesn't cause lagg for people at other locations not sure why you'd think that. And lastly it's already extremely easy for people to see where the loot is just run the same way as everyone or just pay attention and see where the boss spawns.

10 hours ago, Goobymunch said:

Hey bsouth,

First off why would u post this reaction on somebody his post about lagging at crowded locations. Secondly the boss being in the wildy isn't the problem, the server is just laggy overall at the moment and having the boss spawn in safezones would be even worse since more people would show up causing more disconnects. Also because 100 people are at 1 location, it doesn't cause lagg for people at other locations not sure why you'd think that. And lastly it's already extremely easy for people to see where the loot is just run the same way as everyone or just pay attention and see where the boss spawns.

Reason posting what I did was to possibly create a discussion and find other opinions that might be valuable. I posted it on this topic because lagg was the reason behind it. 

You brought up a good point that it may cause more disconnects if the boss spawned in safe zone, but it would also prevent players from losing their items without a fair fight. 

Mb, I wasn't clear enough with ‘’The server can’t handle it without lag for the majority of the players’’  What I meant was the majority of players at the location of the event boss. 

I haven’t killed many event bosses to be fair but, those I have killed and witness, players had issues to find the loot. People are running around searching until it shows up for everyone else (it’s not possible to see the direction through others bcs there are no patterns). 

Also worth to be mentioned, pkers are clump freezing (which I have nothing against), imagine that with lagg and problematic for those who cannot find their loot.

What do you suggest to happen?

10 hours ago, Bsouth said:

Reason posting what I did was to possibly create a discussion and find other opinions that might be valuable. I posted it on this topic because lagg was the reason behind it. 

You brought up a good point that it may cause more disconnects if the boss spawned in safe zone, but it would also prevent players from losing their items without a fair fight. 

Mb, I wasn't clear enough with ‘’The server can’t handle it without lag for the majority of the players’’  What I meant was the majority of players at the location of the event boss. 

I haven’t killed many event bosses to be fair but, those I have killed and witness, players had issues to find the loot. People are running around searching until it shows up for everyone else (it’s not possible to see the direction through others bcs there are no patterns). 

Also worth to be mentioned, pkers are clump freezing (which I have nothing against), imagine that with lagg and problematic for those who cannot find their loot.

What do you suggest to happen?

The reason players have issues finding the loot is because they just have their eyes closed. It's clearly visible where it is (it's directly under the boss) and like I said. All players flock towards 1 tile but I guess ryan could add an arrow or have it auto go into your inventory if there's space since it's the wild anyway. As for the lagg Ryan is working hard to fix it but it seems like he isn't close to it yet. This doesn't mean that simply removing a core part of the event is the way to go. Players know that they will lagg and they don't have to show up. There's other ways to make halloween tokens and they can also just come on alts with 0 risk.

I really like your solution that the loot should go straight to the inventory if there is enough space. Maybe even auto loot it to the inventory no matter if you have a yoshi or not just to make it more profitable for pkers?