Sign in to follow this  
Big Starr

Skotizo staff

The spec....... the spec on skotizo sceptre needs to be changed in my opinion, it's complete trash and does nothing for me. I don't have any ideas of what to change it to, but know it's trash. Make it shoot a bolt or something that does 200dmg

Edited by Big Starr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Starr said:

The spec....... the spec on skotizo sceptre needs to be changed in my opinion, it's complete trash and does nothing for me. I don't have any ideas of what to change it to, but know it's trash. Make it shoot a bolt or something that does 200dmg

Been suggesting it for years because all we keep getting is staffs with tsotd spec.

Tsotd->SoL->Skot Sceptre->SoB and god knows how many more will have identical specs and stats to tsotd.

PS: Infernal trident with tome of fire(i) is better than skotizo sceptre. Hits a little harder with much more accuracy.

Just now, Kellatha said:

Been suggesting it for years because all we keep getting is staffs with tsotd spec.

Tsotd->SoL->Skot Sceptre->SoB and god knows how many more will have identical specs and stats to tsotd.

PS: Infernal trident with tome of fire(i) is better than skotizo sceptre. Hits a little harder with much more accuracy.

The queen of ideas help come up with a decent spec idea.