Im Too Rich

Lava / Frost Drag Daily

I remember a few weeks ago when I first got VIP, I was able to do the lava and frost dragon dailies at the vipzone and for some reason you can't do it anymore.

- I feel like this should be added again because it's not that op to allow VIPs to camp them for 10b a day from treasure caskets. It's a $500 rank and theres not that many active people camping the zone anyway. It seems like this was just an unnecessary nerf when you look at how useless some of these donator ranks are compared to mythic and sponsor.

The reason frost/lava daily was put there in the first place was to increase pking. Allowing VIP to do dailies at vipzone is just counter intuitive to the point of the update which was wilderness rejuvenation.

• Like 1

Don't be scared to go in the wildy for 2 tasks that legit take 10 minutes each to do, also they have better drop tables in the wildy so there's more of an incentive to do them.

Edited by Anthem
  • Like 1

It's just the fact that you can't use your OP gear in wilderness, and like I said a very small percent of active players are VIPs who would be doing this daily, seems like you guys are imagining the entire server has VIP rank

1 hour ago, Im Too Rich said:

It's just the fact that you can't use your OP gear in wilderness, and like I said a very small percent of active players are VIPs who would be doing this daily, seems like you guys are imagining the entire server has VIP rank

How do you think everyone else completes the daily? Doesn't mean because you are VIP you are entitled to be able to do it in a safe zone, even Mythic donators have to do it in the wildy, I don't see your logic sorry.

1 minute ago, Anthem said:

How do you think everyone else completes the daily? Doesn't mean because you are VIP you are entitled to be able to do it in a safe zone, even Mythic donators have to do it in the wildy, I don't see your logic sorry.

What kind of logic is that??? If VIPs can do it in the vipzone, then so can sponsors and mythics? 

Just now, Im Too Rich said:

What kind of logic is that??? If VIPs can do it in the vipzone, then so can sponsors and mythics? 

I'm saying at this current moment mythics can't even do it in safe zones, they need to go into the wildy.

I don't get what the big difference is? seems to me like you don't want to enter the wildy for 20 mins max lol!

On 10/1/2019 at 9:50 AM, Anthem said:

I'm saying at this current moment mythics can't even do it in safe zones, they need to go into the wildy.

I don't get what the big difference is? seems to me like you don't want to enter the wildy for 20 mins max lol!

It was a suggestion that's what the difference is wtf.

• Confused 1

On 10/1/2019 at 9:50 AM, Anthem said:

U got mad upset over my suggestion LMAO

I was personally the one to suggest that these daily tasks be made wilderness only reasons being; 
1. It was extremely afkable via ::vip (or any zone for that matter) meaning that it kinda took away from the "task" aspect and instead it was just a different monster you had to spawn for a short time. 
2. These locations in the wild (::ld/::fd) were extremely in-active as there was little to no reason to ever go there because they were afkable in donor zones.
3. The loot table for the monsters were updated to have (wilderness only) drops this means from doing the daily you are able to make more money potentially through getting better drops from killing the monsters. Making this a very solid daily task even if you have to do it in the wilderness.

I can understand the frustration as it seems something was "taken away" from a donor zone and I agree that's kinda tough.. But at the same time we do still have to regulate things that may be just a bit too easy and rewarding.