Sign in to follow this  
whiteout

Enchanted gloves and boots.

Hello.

In my opinion, enchanted gloves and boots shouldn't have repair cost. I got my enchanted gloves in 65 trys (i know thats not alot, okay) so basicly i spent 975 glove tokens and almost 200 blood diamonds to get that gloves and i still need to pay 500m to repair them everytime i die. (so i have to plank like 1.3k times to make that gloves worth it).

Hey whiteout,

Going by your logic I can say the following. If you risk either 1 of the gloves (Swift,Goliath,Spellcaster remember you have all 3 in 1 glove). You would be risking like 2.5b? Instead of losing 2.5B you only lose 500M which in turn means that each death is you saving 2B. Meaning after dying 975 that's when ur gloves become "not worth it". Please remember that this is only when having ONE of the gloves the enchanted gloves include all 3 AND the karamja gloves 3. You also have to factor in the amount of kills you get with these gloves etc. At the end of the day a 500M repair cost is basically nothing.

Kind regards,
Goobymunch

6 hours ago, Goobymunch said:

Hey whiteout,

Going by your logic I can say the following. If you risk either 1 of the gloves (Swift,Goliath,Spellcaster remember you have all 3 in 1 glove). You would be risking like 2.5b? Instead of losing 2.5B you only lose 500M which in turn means that each death is you saving 2B. Meaning after dying 975 that's when ur gloves become "not worth it". Please remember that this is only when having ONE of the gloves the enchanted gloves include all 3 AND the karamja gloves 3. You also have to factor in the amount of kills you get with these gloves etc. At the end of the day a 500M repair cost is basically nothing.

Kind regards,
Goobymunch

Karamja 3 gloves??? since when is that? (then they are better than i thought lol)

They become worth it only in long run tho - okay for bridding,nhing etc they are beast. Just feels like you need to put so much into them just to own a pair, and paying for repairs is eh. Its not like people look at you and are like - oh yay he has untradable items i really want to fight him and get nothing as drop.

9 hours ago, whiteout said:

Karamja 3 gloves??? since when is that? (then they are better than i thought lol)

They become worth it only in long run tho - okay for bridding,nhing etc they are beast. Just feels like you need to put so much into them just to own a pair, and paying for repairs is eh. Its not like people look at you and are like - oh yay he has untradable items i really want to fight him and get nothing as drop.

Obviously? have you seen the eco.. People are able to afford these luxuries, and they go for them also. they're by no means requires. It's a gamble and the payout is tremendous. You're not really making any sense. In my opinion the repair cost is too cheap. Being on the other side of a fight vs. these gloves is quite annoying and you get like 400m from them, especially when every hit matters.

1 hour ago, Doggy said:

Obviously? have you seen the eco.. People are able to afford these luxuries, and they go for them also. they're by no means requires. It's a gamble and the payout is tremendous. You're not really making any sense. In my opinion the repair cost is too cheap. Being on the other side of a fight vs. these gloves is quite annoying and you get like 400m from them, especially when every hit matters.

Point of having higher repair costs if you can use basic goliaths/spellcasters/swifts? sure think they act like Karamja gloves 3 (had no idea about that in start). Yea all max hits matters - but for each combat style there is no difference if you use melee with goliaths or with enchanted gloves(that stat leach is just anoying af). Not making sence?? if you rise repair to like 1b then whats the difference pking in goliaths or enchanted gloves??? that 400m save for one lost pair of gloves - wow it would be worth getting them for sure then.