Darkroadrage

Darkroadrage's Staff Application (Helper)

1. Desired Staff Position:
    I believe that the best position for me would be in game helper, with that being said I would like to not exclude any other options.

2. Your Name: Jordan

3. Your Age - 24

4. Timezone: My timezone is UK GMT +1

5. Average Amount of Game-Play Hours Per Day:
    I am online on average 6 – 8 hours per day. I'm not always 100% active in that time and spend a lot of time in game simply chatting to clanmates. I am quite active on my Discord and tend to try and be active within the SpawnPK Discord. As my post count would suggest I have not been very active with posting on the forums. I do read every update, patch notes, and I am very familiar with the rules. I fully intend to be more active in discussions on the forums in the near future,I look forward to familiarizing myself with the structure of the forums to be of more assistance.

6. Why You Should Receive The Position:
    I believe that I should receive the position because I have played Spawnpk for several years (with some breaks) and have come to love and appreciate the server.As I mainly enjoy Player vs Monster (PVM) Content the majority of my knowledge is PVM Based. I use this currently as a platform to motivate and assist players who are more interested in the pvm realm of the game. I have ideas which I infer could help progress this part of the game to be more enjoyable and interactive for newcomers and veterans alike. I have had previous experience with server support on several servers which I will choose not to name. I am very friendly and enjoy SpawnPK very much. People who know me on the server will assure you that I am helpful and try to help everyone.

Thank you for reading my staff application I look forward to the feedback I will receive on this post. I know that I have not been perfect but I hope that this can be taken as seriously as I am about wanting to be the best that I can be to encourage growth on SpawnPK. 

Thanks for reading my staff application.

Darkroadrage

Edited by Darkroadrage
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Salty said:

Huh, this looks strangely familiar 

🤔

Lmao! He's been caught out lol

On 9/24/2019 at 10:11 PM, WASHMYCAT69 said:

8 forum posts applying for staff do i sense a gambler who got vip from donating a 5$ bond???

l0olll +1