IGN

Blood Slayer

Hi All,

Blood Slayer Level: 200+ (Not sure on exactly as I'm not online rn)

Tasks: 1000+

I have recently achieved my 3rd blood relic and I don't have any motivation to do anymore, these are the reasons below:

Negatives

Afking VIP is more profitable and less hastle than wildy pvming.

Players crashing kills (I know it's not illegal but overall demotivating when I can earn more money doing raids or safe zone pvming)

No rewards or perks after level 30.

Blood slayer untradable's (Not including relic) are trash compared to tbow + karils ect..

Raggers (I know it's classed as a PK style but why I'm I even dealing with these when I can make more money in safe zones haha)

250 blood money reset daily limit, what is the point of this because in basically spending my blood money that I've earned doing my 10 tasks, which makes me walk away with no profit in blood money.

Pros

Larrans keys

faster tasks (if no Crashers or raggers

How to make blood slayer better

Rework the blood slayer shop, nothing in there apart from relic is worth value.

Make blood slayer more appealing, the more effort you put in should increase the reward you get.

Add more money the higher blood slayer level (obviously needs to have a cap)

Add passive abilities/perks to unlock from blood shop or the higher your blood slayer level.

Please add your feedback and suggestions below, would be much appreciated!

Edited by Anthem

Overall I support any idea that gets content more active and gives both new and old players a goal and motivation to enjoy the content.

Specifically for this suggestion I agree a reform is warranted and will try to give my input/opinions below:

Negatives:

• No rewards over 30 I guess is something that would indeed not be motivating for endgame players
  • I agree the blood slayer store offers nothing for real players aside from relic, all the rest is yet more autokeeps for gamblers to try and obtain to make their rebuild easier (and my guess is 80% of blood slay are also just insurance for gamblers tbh, I know it's an item/cash sink but it's not one I really support)
  • Raggers are a slap in the face of spk tbh, it just promotes the toxicity of the server and chases away a lot of people. To avoid misunderstandings, the definition I take for ragging is: a person or group continuously targeting one individual without direct provocation with the main intend of making sure he/she can not longer enjoy certain parts of the game's content. ('banning from wild' and 'extortion ragging' are extreme examples of this) In my opinion this should at least become jailable as I think any action that intentionally and continuously prevents another player from enjoying the content the server offers is negative for the server as a whole.
  • The reset limit, personally idm but I do think you should earn more bm on the tasks than u spend on the reset, if this is not the case this should be dealt with

The main problem I see however is the fact that while blood slay is surely enjoyable and in some sense even profitable content, it is self limiting. With this I mean the more players doing blood slay at a given time, the less the enjoyment will be because of a drop in boss availability. This fact that enjoyment inversely scales with the amount of people partaking in the activity causes it to have an overall limiting effect on it's effectiveness. This is especially true for new players who suffer the most since they are (a) way more prone to being pk'ed and (b) waaay more prone to being crashed by op players. I personally try to not crash new players but even I have to admit its hard when you have a hydra task and some new player is there doing 10 with a bp...

In my opinion unless that problem is addressed any improvements will just be QOL updates for end-game players but won't have a major impact overall.

Maybe I'll also just drop my opinions on the suggestions:

• Rework the blood slayer shop, nothing in there apart from relic is worth value.
    +1 and please don't just add more auto-keep Armour for gamblers on the rb... it's furtrating enough rn that neither pvm nor pk have any real motivation to hold on to their money cause once you gambled up to 5t, buy all autokeeps, and loose it all rebuilds are crazy easy..
  • Make blood slayer more appealing, the more effort you put in should increase the reward you get.
    big +1, maybe like a significant dmg or drop rate boost when on task for that specific boss that scales with rank or something
  • Add more money the higher blood slayer level (obviously needs to have a cap)
    +1 within bounds ofcourse but boosting drops when on blood slay or adding like unique rares to certain monsters that will only be dropped when u have them as blood slay task would be very nice
  • Add passive abilities/perks to unlock from blood shop or the higher your blood slayer level.
    +1 always loved the passive abilities on spk and I think some nice things could also be done with blood slayer here :)

Racc2 out

• Like 2

+1

the entire reason ive stopped doing blood slayer is because its just boring, theres no real incentive to keep going after relic and even then the first relic is a big big grind if youre dealing with raggers, crashers and the like. plus the blood slayer store has needed a rework ever since i joined spk so seeing it actually get done would be really good.

• Like 1

Huge +1 from me too.

I'd also love to see more end game type of unlocks that are NOT tradable. something u can only get from the grind.

but at the same time also a +1 for some more profitable rewards in the shop too!