Sign in to follow this  
moodman

good budget edge setups?

21 minutes ago, Loviathan said:

3rd age bow, primal plate and legs, korasi, serp, peg boots, vig (special spirit pet) and dfs, great setup

Unless ur no skull prodding, wrong 

24 minutes ago, moodman said:

Anyone have any budget edge setups for farming t10s? Lets say a 50b budget?

No need to risk much in edge to farm tiers. Nezzy / serp helm, fighter torso / statius platebody (or vesta), verac skirt / stat legs / vesta legs, *blood whip*, dfs (get $10 donator rank*), d boots / blood boots, barrows gloves / blood gloves, comp 1/2 cape* - worth the grind, b ring (i) / blood ring. 

Get a special spirit pet, then spend the rest of ur money on blood perks such as blood veng I, II. blood whip. blood thirst I, II. *Emblem snatcher* - should be a big goal to achieve. 

I also like to bring a lesser blood orb so I have a 25% chance to 2x my tier upgrade.

The most important thing in edge is learn to eat, always have combo foods, and don't sit low hp - too many powerful weapons on here than can easily smack 70+ consistently. 

and once you start to make consistent money and achieve everything else above, try to get a death pet - them shits are OP for edge pking. 

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

No need to risk much in edge to farm tiers. Nezzy / serp helm, fighter torso / statius platebody (or vesta), verac skirt / stat legs / vesta legs, *blood whip*, dfs (get $10 donator rank*), d boots / blood boots, barrows gloves / blood gloves, comp 1/2 cape* - worth the grind, b ring (i) / blood ring. 

Get a special spirit pet, then spend the rest of ur money on blood perks such as blood veng I, II. blood whip. blood thirst I, II. *Emblem snatcher* - should be a big goal to achieve. 

I also like to bring a lesser blood orb so I have a 25% chance to 2x my tier upgrade.

The most important thing in edge is learn to eat, always have combo foods, and don't sit low hp - too many powerful weapons on here than can easily smack 70+ consistently. 

and once you start to make consistent money and achieve everything else above, try to get a death pet - them shits are OP for edge pking. 

do you think its worth using cursed obsidian over vestas? 

2 hours ago, Ian said:

Unless ur no skull prodding, wrong 

are you dizzy, range to melee is literally the best edge pking combo

7 hours ago, moodman said:

do you think its worth using cursed obsidian over vestas? 

Depends, now with auto-keep repair fees its no longer spectacular + cursed set is well beyond a 50b budget. However if you get enough to buy it, it's better than spawnables & smites opponents. However I'd focus on using the gear mentioned above & achieving everything else prior to getting cursed. 

5 hours ago, Loviathan said:

are you dizzy, range to melee is literally the best edge pking combo

I have a 6.4k kill count almost exclusively out of edgville pking. The dude asked for a good budget way to farm t10's out of edgville. I'm not going to suggest he risks 15b+ as a newer player. Also I don't condone people no skull prodding, at least with minimal risk. So are u dizzy bud? 

15 hours ago, Ian said:

Depends, now with auto-keep repair fees its no longer spectacular + cursed set is well beyond a 50b budget. However if you get enough to buy it, it's better than spawnables & smites opponents. However I'd focus on using the gear mentioned above & achieving everything else prior to getting cursed. 

I have a 6.4k kill count almost exclusively out of edgville pking. The dude asked for a good budget way to farm t10's out of edgville. I'm not going to suggest he risks 15b+ as a newer player. Also I don't condone people no skull prodding, at least with minimal risk. So are u dizzy bud? 

+1

• Like 1