Sign in to follow this  
BLAKGANG

#BLAKGANG - 450B+ PKED FIRST 2 DAYS ON SERVER - ELEMENTALS LEFT TRAUMATIZED

Loot from #BLAKGANG VS WHOLE SPAWNPK CLAN WORLD.

#free f1nalmacht

Even though it has only been two days since we have joined SpawnPk, Clans have already began merging to prevent us from taking over the wilderness. Elementals have been broken down and demoralized as we lured their leader "A God" for 40b+ which led to a multi fight that resulted in A God losing another 80b (zbow). "Raggaeman666" thought he was safe in wild after piping up to the blakgang warlord wadiya bin rashiuod, his alt gets skull tricked for scythe + red slayer helm (340b+)

5d1744133ddb18f794cf3df092faf691.png

20457883683d4a26c705e29cfb466b8a.png

a1a2647670b2416dd9884a6a387e94e0.png

b7c594b844c9f894a2edea0619d76c3c.png

3cccefe187359f98d655cb9180c24195.png

0c55936f025f4365bc8e5abdfdb7de0c.png

3f3840fd90be87710ec4f093378faf46.png

ebc46901025d94f6034d37b262368450.png

82171efe2457cca2c0db323d079ded59.png

3e0ef23e72d4a8033e68056e590cc83c.png

These are just a few of the pics we took, Missing 30+ killpics

PM PAK1, Eeveegirl101 or Anything123 2 spy.

JOIN OUR PUBLIC DISCORD: https://discord.gg/r2az3tM

Edited by BLAKGANG

Raggaemen never died for scythe, imagine faking kills on him. Smh LOL

Try harder next time, all the kills are on Elementals members. Killpics on Blakgang general you dizzy coming soon =-p

I would like to start with saying that I'm glad you all joined spk, since this will make wilderness a little more active. However, I do think that you guys will get tired of suiciding in rag gear.

You do have something wrong though, A God is not a leader in Elementals... he might be a recruit or something :)

Besides that I think you still have to prove yourself, you guys talk a way too big game for having accomplished nothing.

Oh and by the way, if you say "pay me or wildy will be nfs" you clearly have no idea what you are talking about 😂 Maybe Google the meaning of nfs. 

1 hour ago, Espira said:

Oh and by the way, if you say "pay me or wildy will be nfs" you clearly have no idea what you are talking about 😂 Maybe Google the meaning of nfs. 

Singles cc cleared these multibots in multi, then they went edge and spammed "elementals clrd" "our wildy", whilest the singles cc was still fighting elementals, and these braindead muppets just avoiding in safezone spamming at home. That's just straight up hilarious.

Edited by cp1337

9 hours ago, Espira said:

I would like to start with saying that I'm glad you all joined spk, since this will make wilderness a little more active. However, I do think that you guys will get tired of suiciding in rag gear.

You do have something wrong though, A God is not a leader in Elementals... he might be a recruit or something :)

Besides that I think you still have to prove yourself, you guys talk a way too big game for having accomplished nothing.

? cleared the whole multi scene in 1hr lmfao last clan left and everyone had 15 ks+ talking bout suiciders lmfao

Edited by BLAKGANG

Foolish people who stand before us...

Submit to Islam and be safe. Or agree to the payment of the Jizya (tax), and you and your people will be under our protection, else you will have only yourself to blame for the consequences, for I bring the men who desire death as ardentl as you desire life.

• Like 1

First of all, who is this random F1nalmacht

Secondly, Fakeing killpics on a RSPS, very very cute. This still doesnt mean ur leader got all the smoke in singles boi 😈 Hmu for SRI 

@BLAKGANG @darkmaiden Why are ya'll the edgy high school kids who always come late to class smelling like cigarette smoke and walking the halls with Suicide Boys blasting

On 8/18/2019 at 8:09 PM, darkmaiden said:

Foolish people who stand before us...

Submit to Islam and be safe. Or agree to the payment of the Jizya (tax), and you and your people will be under our protection, else you will have only yourself to blame for the consequences, for I bring the men who desire death as ardentl as you desire life.

submit to islam nice 1 slave paki go and b00m b00m in a truck alrdy and gtfo spk

• Haha 1

On 8/20/2019 at 4:26 AM, WASHMYCAT69 said:

submit to islam nice 1 slave paki go and b00m b00m in a truck alrdy and gtfo spk

you alod mad my nigga, we rm everyday till u convert

On 8/23/2019 at 3:06 PM, LilIlIlIT said:

Who this blacknans wannabe copy randomers tryna pipe up l0ll023l0320l322l03l0

Randoms faking killpics on god raggae, they mad i clrd their whole cc solo hhhhhh =-p?

Huge shout out to pk leader Eeveegirl101 for donating 3,5-4T to the gods of wilderness. #FU #bully-squad strikes again

eeviel0l.pngeeviel0l2.png

If you want to be kill kings of spk wildly there’s a few things you need to do that you have not done yet.

1. Clear lock down in singles

2. Clear bully squad in single and multi.

3. Clear elementals isle multi.

Posting faked kill pics and one kill here and there in between them destroying you won’t do anything.