shady ko

Eco sink + joke owners

So past month i tried to become rich by gambling once again...

Ive been here for 3-4 years known as Xthezee.
this game is hitting buttom, my main(xthezee) got banned for "rwt" i never tried to sell it but like i said to staffs idc about the account.
so i started over as Shad0s approx 1 month ago with vpn and some other things even tho i was uid banned, i got on again rbed 180t then went bk to 50t upto 200t then got jailed.
Now today ive waited 2 days in jail 0 contact with staff and im banned without anyone telling me stuff, i know i rwt but move ur fat asses and tell me before banning lol. 

Like im not afraid to admit i "rwt" prob 25t past weeks the reason for that is these "owners" dont do a shit for this server.
Got casught because i said i wasted 1t/200m osrs before i became rich, if i didnt say that id of never been caught its sad a server like Spk is such a joke when it comes to RWT

Back when i were rich as the player - Xthezee - i didnt even think about rwt, but now 2nd time i got rich i didnt see the point to bother about these owners, its one big money machine and it keeps going like that

whats the point to play a game the owners dont rly bother they want donations thats it 

anyways im glad the owners made a good sink off 180-200t atleast - more donations to come

The RWT will never end ive seen a tiny bit of it and we talk big amounts owners dont give a f about

bank_fr_bank.PNGbank_fr_bank_1.PNG

bank_fr_ban_2.PNGbank_fr_ban_3.PNG

And an addional 15t in pos 

Peace out hf spk

Spoiler

Why should they tell you if you already know? duh... RWT should be UID ban anyway, go to osrs if you want to RWT a lot easier lmao. C'yah!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shady ko said:

i know i rwt but move ur fat asses and tell me before banning lol. 

e051592584c09b672405828a2335fe67.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Damn nigga i've been here over 2 years and my bank is 3 monkey nuts and a bronze scimitar