Sign in to follow this  
traffic

Duel arena

Duel areana is very popular place and I think it should be fair. The pid system on duel is well.. let to be said "shit". Please make it equal in duel so we dont have to lose for rng given pid aka make double deaths and draws happen. Its so frustrating to lose big pots and even small pots to a pid 20 whip when ur 20hp and enemy 2. Thanks! :)

Agree switch to a tie system where both players get the same first and last hit and have the opportunity to tie +1

31 minutes ago, Hooke V2 said:

Removing pid from the game is what you're suggesting? Lmao

can you read? he suggested adding a tie mechanic that many other servers have.

19 hours ago, sonny said:

can you read? he suggested adding a tie mechanic that many other servers have.

Still not in favor of nullifying a core mechanic of runescape for the sole purpose of people not losing their banks as fast.

On 7/31/2019 at 2:34 PM, Hooke V2 said:

Still not in favor of nullifying a core mechanic of runescape for the sole purpose of people not losing their banks as fast.

Agreed, but he means have it just not be there in duel arena and active everywhere else as it is. It's easily possible.

Fp is NOT 50/50 odds.
The flowers for your account is ALREADY decided, before you go fping. So it's just who has the lower or higher tick at that given moment.

Duel arena is randomly generating ticks each second... 100% The pid system needs a REWORK, that's for sure. 

Also well known people, let's grab an example Hooke V2, who knows how to take advantage of the PID system we have right now.

It's NOT FAIR in any given way.

~Aywa

I totally understand where you are coming from, but you need to understand that pid switches during the duel very often, and adding a tie mechanic will not solve anything, pid has always been part of the game, and yes here it has a bigger impact but I honestly think it doesn't need to change.

Neither duel arena nor flower poker are 50/50 odds anyways, it's a more complicated probability coded in the game. It is a 50/50 because one of you needs to win, but the specs, the hits, or the flowers you plant have a different probability. 

On 7/31/2019 at 9:34 PM, Hooke V2 said:

I agree with this 100%