Sign in to follow this  
noob smited

add atleast 1 more monster spawn orb to ::vip

Server wont fix so legendaries has their own zone, fine atleast add another monster spawn orb to ::vip please, everyone doesn't have a yoshi pet, and I rather use a fairy pet. and now npc's like KBD is a really popular boss to kill, so you can just imagine how ::vip looks when 5-7 players kill kbd during peek time, (if not more). And I know that spawning bosses from a distance is an option but its just a pain in the arse to run back and fourth and try to find the orb when 6 players and 6 bosses is standing on it. 

• Like 1

How come they don't just instance it? Or how about they include something via POH's. You would have your own orb place at your house but it would cost a ridiculous amount

Yeah i agree, the monster spawn orb becomes unspotable. Would be nice to have a zone for legendary donors...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, primal pker said:

How come they don't just instance it? Or how about they include something via POH's. You would have your own orb place at your house but it would cost a ridiculous amount

I mean, orb at ur POH would -1 bc, let's not forget that sponsors already got their own zone, so does mythic. Vip and legendary uses the same zone thats why it's so many there all the time. And let's say u were as a elite donator able to buy a monster spawn orb to ur POH. What npc's are u most likely to kill? either revs or kbd and ::ezone and ::dzone already got plenty of them so theres actually no reason to add one to you're POH. 

6 minutes ago, Fyzix said:

Yeah i agree, the monster spawn orb becomes unspotable. Would be nice to have a zone for legendary donors...

I've been complaning about the benefits u receive as a legendary rank player isn't  enough. I mean auto complete comp 2 is good. Spawning barrelchest and gorillas is actually absurd for a $1000 rank.

• Like 1

Problems and Possible solutions:

1. Difficult to click Orb when there's too many players - Put a bigger Ord, maybe a totem like the one in rev cave
  2. Hard to find my own loots if I do not have a Yoshi or just wish to use fairy instead* Vip area is really big, there's enough space to add a second spawner
  3. Legendary Donators do not have an area but just extra spawns on spawner There's a lot of non coded area in spawn pk that are coded on RuneX and would be perfect for a ::legend zone:  Falador Mines, Burthope Games Room, Karamja Volcano etc

* If you want to use Fairy instead of Yoshi, just do so:

1. Use Fairy for 5 Kills without ever moving a single step and stack all loots in a single pile

2. On 6th kill, drop your Yoshi and he will pick up all the loots in the pile.

48 minutes ago, noob smited said:

I've been complaning about the benefits u receive as a legendary rank player isn't  enough. I mean auto complete comp 2 is good. Spawning barrelchest and gorillas is actually absurd for a $1000 rank.

I knew it was comp 2, someone corrected me the other day saying you only bypass comp 1.