Sigman v4

Are there any series y’all would like to see? I’m thinking of creating one

Hey just wondering if there is any series you Gus would be interested in seeing, maybe road to 1000 t10s, or road to mythic on my alt that current has 1700$ from scratch or anything else need y’all a suggestions

Reset your kdr and go for 1k t10s. Would be cool to follow a journey like that :)

Damn I’m pretty down for that :D I got a 1150 kills 180 deaths KDR wonder if I could make it a lot better 

1,000 tier 10's.. holy moly that would take ages!

Do you have the ele comp? That would be a nice series, maybe along side the slaughter cape? Would be sick so we can enjoy both PVM'ing and Pking.

But fr @Bsouth @primal pker Believe me you wouldn’t wanna see road to 1k tier 10’s, I almost got to 200 tier 10’s myself and it took so long you could make a 1 week documentairy about it without any breaks. People underestimate the time it takes to get just only 100 of them.

28 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

But fr @Bsouth @primal pker Believe me you wouldn’t wanna see road to 1k tier 10’s, I almost got to 200 tier 10’s myself and it took so long you could make a 1 week documentairy about it without any breaks. People underestimate the time it takes to get just only 100 of them.

That's what i'm saying it'll take way too damn long