Sigman v4

Rant Certain perks / Untradables do not work...

Vampiric damage blood perk is currently not working and it’s 65b perk in it self that’s essentially only for an achievement and needs to be fixed. Also!!!! elder blood ring is a 1,5-2t ring!!!! that does not work with blood dark bow or blood rune c bow as advertised. Also damn new solarkav pet needs 5% range damage buff to compete with easterwyrn range varrient. Fero gloves and blood SERP work with some items like lance gets max hit boosted to 87 but claws and dwh it does nothing too just a little rant I know it’s not all organized. 

The blood perk works, pretty sure about it, I doubt you see it on the damage dummy though.

The elder blood ring is a problem that indeed needs to be fixed.

I'm confused about the blood ring one, how do you know that it doesn't work? The ring doesn't let you hit higher than the hard max cap (which is intended) and those weapons have a hard max cap that is easy to hit. So essentially the ring would only provide accuracy and you can't test that. 

Trust me the vampiric damage perk does work and when I have it on I can definitely notice a difference on monsters.

9 hours ago, king marco said:

I'm confused about the blood ring one, how do you know that it doesn't work? The ring doesn't let you hit higher than the hard max cap (which is intended) and those weapons have a hard max cap that is easy to hit. So essentially the ring would only provide accuracy and you can't test that. 

The blood crossbow and dark bow both don’t have damage caps for their regular hits (to my knowledge).

Youre right in that the dark bow’s spec shouldn’t be increased by 10% though, that would be deadly