punches alt

tier emblems, item kept pets, bounty teles

So as osrs has added tradable tier emblems such as t10, I was wondering if we could make all tier emblems tradable and sellable. Im asking for this is because this wouldn't crash the eco it will make it better.

Now getting into item kept pets such as death pet/ shade genie/ void alien, etc. I was wondering if we could make these pets a percentage pet as they will have a chance to keep a extra item and for the shade genie a 3rd item. This will make it so that 600b risk with a shade genie is 0 to the person who gets the kill, I feel like if this change is added in it will be more beneficial to the player who did all the work to get the kill.

bounty teles: I was wondering if we could add in a toggle system for the bounty teles to toggle if you want the multi setting or not because its a tragedy if you missclick to turn off the multi setting on the teleport tab on accident. I was wondering if we could take out rev caves from the bounty teles because its really annoying that you cant tele to them because of magic sickness.

I feel like this just gives rich people another way to bypass hard work and achieve high tier gear. For example if you donate $1K u can bypass comp cape.. with the addition of tradable tier 10’s they’ll bypass the journey of getting the cursed obby/void. -1

Regarding the death pet stuff, disagree completely they’re worth half a trill + for a reason. -1

Multi warning for bounty teleports is a MUST. +1

Edited by primal pker

1 hour ago, primal pker said:

I feel like this just gives rich people another way to bypass hard work and achieve high tier gear. For example if you donate $1K u can bypass red comp cape.. with the addition of tradable tier 10’s they’ll bypass the journey of getting the cursed obby/void.

bypass comp cape* not red comp cape

• Thanks 1