dirtycod

crystal keys/polypore staff

so my suggestion would with a powerfull staff which name is (polypore staff) photo of staff http://prntscr.com/ofey5p

this staff can be very powerfull and received from crystal keys openning which can be very rare to receive,

ABOUT (CRYSTAL KEY'S): can be obtained by doing slayer tasks or even killing players, the key's can be combined with (tooth half of a key) and (left half of a key) thoose will take time to get and combine to CRYSTAL KEY 

how to open crystal key's and where? this can be opened in wildernes for better chance to get something or at home with more less chance to get polypore staff. this update will take some content for pkers aswell to get their gains.

the rewards from crystal key's can be made by the owner of small rewards like treasure chest, cash rewards, blood money rewards.

this suggestion would take owner a bit time but i hope i will see polypore staff anytime and soon!

if you liked my suggestion i would like to see what other people think about this suggestion please leave comment! ❤️ 

thanks for reading this suggestion and have fun reading this! @dirtycod

+1, I like the risk vs reward aspect with going into the wildy to get better loot or worse if you open in safe zone.

Nice idea overall, it will benefit both pvm and pvp!

We kinda considered the bryophora’s staff already as the polypore staff ingame but it could be a good addition if ganodermic armour gets added as well, maybe bolas from the jadinko dungeons too? 

All by all I think it should be a drop from a boss located somewhere where pvmers automatically skull inside the wildy in a certain zone (singles) or cave and above 30 wilderness with alien not able to be used as well.

Also a good idea for a new pet with monsters that exist in the real game like the infested axe and ganodermic runt to be renamed and adjusted to spawnpk.

These pets could have various effects simular to the immunities and attacks of the monsters inside the polypore dungeon. Maybe a simular effect to the blood three perk of vampiric damage where if you hit someone with this pet equiped you deal 5%-10% of that hit as additional damage from the pet but if you get hit you also receive 2.5%-5% more damage caused by having the pet equiped. Just some brainstorming. 

@Phenomenon what do u think bud