miami beah

chopper rsps for youtuber rank

Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MsGLICHER96/videos?view_as=subscriber

2. Your name (first name would suffice): clay

3. Your age:19

4. Your location:  central daylight time 

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:    12-14 hours a day

6. Why you should receive the position: i think i should be receive the position because i do daily uploads , i mean i upload everyday and i'm always willing to grow my channel out on here. i love the community and i think i just would be the perfect fir for it. YouTube is something i love doing and ion plan on stopping no time soon. spawn pk is like my first home to be honest with you spawn is the first place i enjoyed making video and not seem like i was doing it just because.... this is what i want and i hope u guys want it for me too #ChopperRSPS #NewYouTuber

Edited by miami beah
  • Like 1

Great youtuber definitely support and has the numbers and views to become a prospering youtuber as he is already growing a ton!

100% #miamiforyoutuber

• Like 1

+1 for you my man, as long as you take out that damn 8 second silent black screen after your intros :P

• Like 1

+ 1,  you're always on and your content got really decent. I can see you making a huge dent in the rsps scene. gl dude

- dork squad 

• Like 1

CHOPPER MY BOY!

Ofcourse you deserve the youtuber rank, been watching since day 1 and you've already improved so much, I know alot of people that watch you for the CONTENT and not the giveaways, keep it up my boy you'll go far!

*mic drop*

• Like 1

+1 Really good guy with a good personality and seems really genuine. Funny videos, consistent uploads, and a really active player.

Good luck bro.

• Like 1