Super Unicum

VIP->Legendary->Sponsor->Mythic Suggestions.

What if we added more value to each rank, by slightly boosting spawn instances? For say VIP rank gets to spawn 5-6 monsters, Legendary 6-7, Sponsor 7-9, Mythic 9-11?

Yes, you might say that would make it pvming more afkable in the zones, and thats right. But that would be that little boost between each of those ranks, besides yell color and yell timers. I think that those 500-1000-2500$ are worth more than just different color :)

• Like 1

I've suggested this before and it's never went through. Still a hard +1.

• Like 1

-1, AFKing NPCs is busted as it is. KBD with g ring i is so broken due to all its cash drops. Making it even more afk is a -1 for me. Already strong enough money maker

27 minutes ago, Hooke V2 said:

-1, AFKing NPCs is busted as it is. KBD with g ring i is so broken due to all its cash drops. Making it even more afk is a -1 for me. Already strong enough money maker

Well thats so fucking stupid ^ 

Instead of asking to balance kbd out, ure saying that improving higher and higher donator ranks by a little bit is bad.. Ofc you wouldnt have a big impact, since ure poor rank.

4 hours ago, Hooke V2 said:

KBD is flawed. Sure it has cash drops but there isn't anything else that's good. I camped KBD upon coming back and I don't plan on returning any time soon due to RNG problems still present. After like 6 hours of doing KBD and i didn't even get a single pair of claws. Handful of AGS's, maybe like 6 max and maybe 2/3 of the cash drops. Pretty sure I could of invested that time towards an other boss like tekton and probably made about the same in just blood diamonds alone.

PS: I was using fortune genie for maximum GP gainz so I wasn't afking.

PSS: 75% drop rate bonus, CBA do 82.5% due to laziness for better drops, but you get the idea.

Edited by Kellatha

4 hours ago, Super Unicum said:

Well thats so fucking stupid ^ 

Instead of asking to balance kbd out, ure saying that improving higher and higher donator ranks by a little bit is bad.. Ofc you wouldnt have a big impact, since ure poor rank.

That said, Hooke can afford mythic rank i'm sure as he's a veteran and a fantastic pker. Most people who have problems with better donator benefits fall into the "too poor" or "pvp hitler" category which i'm sure you can guess which one hooke belongs too. The thought of "pvm making more money than pvp" frightens them and results in a "-1".

I'm still 100% fond of the idea of having 10ish NPC's next to each other(or in a close vicinity) in donator zones waiting to be slaughtered. Spawn orb is AFK and all but it's not fun. It's much funner in a zone with a lot of NPC's where you can just mow them down one after the other. This one isn't AFKable, and even the thought of adding in a small bonus like extra GP or a passive drop rate bonus for a donator zone where you can infinitely spawn monsters without the use of ::bank or yoshi pets is pretty swell. That said(again), would be pretty cool if we could get unlimited spawning as long as you answer a math captcha every X monster kills to prevent AFKing. Pretty sure that paired up with afk guard is enough to weed out any botter/afk pvmer.

If it's AFKing you're worried about that pretty much applies to 95% of every VIP->Mythic donator as it's extremely rare to find an active pvmer using a fortune genie.

5 hours ago, new player69 said:

lmfao all the high rank donators are like "yes gib me mor"

Something like this thingy, would push a lot more people to go for those ranks :)

On 7/5/2019 at 2:04 PM, Super Unicum said:

What if we added more value to each rank, by slightly boosting spawn instances? For say VIP rank gets to spawn 5-6 monsters, Legendary 6-7, Sponsor 7-9, Mythic 9-11?

Yes, you might say that would make it pvming more afkable in the zones, and thats right. But that would be that little boost between each of those ranks, besides yell color and yell timers. I think that those 500-1000-2500$ are worth more than just different color :)

Hardcore +1

I've long thought ranks should receive some form of update, have had a lot of discussion about this at vip, sponsor, mythic, yell, cc's most to do seem to feel this is warranted especially for the higher level zones, as for mythic I remember the update saying it was still something to be revised in the future, but there was 1 buff update and since then there have been at least 2 nerf updates that hit that zone (among other zones). I don't want to get into the who p2w discussion because that would be more on topic in what should be updated discussion, my point is just that these ranks cost quite a bit of money (especially sponsor and mythic) so I do think pay for benefits is justified and within that idea I do think there is still room to further revise the zones (be it graphically for vip) and content wise for (legend+). I remember a topic from @Kellatha with some very nice suggestions for mythic and other ranks (including mythic range armor, thieve stalls and other activities at the zones, come cerbs in higher zone, limited number of daily mythic rev spawns, ...) but I can't seem to locate that topic. Additionally even @Phenomenon already mentioned this in his topic of a few months ago which overall got quite positive feedback it seems.

To be clear, I'm merely saying that in my opinion and experience, revising donor zones and their benefits would benefit the server and the community. And while I agree that the suggestion put forward by @Super Unicum is a good starting point, I think this should be part of a larger improvement strategy which will probably take some time, but I much prefer quality on the long run anyways so :) 

On 7/8/2019 at 2:38 AM, Kellatha said:

KBD is flawed. Sure it has cash drops but there isn't anything else that's good. I camped KBD upon coming back and I don't plan on returning any time soon due to RNG problems still present. After like 6 hours of doing KBD and i didn't even get a single pair of claws. Handful of AGS's, maybe like 6 max and maybe 2/3 of the cash drops. Pretty sure I could of invested that time towards an other boss like tekton and probably made about the same in just blood diamonds alone.

PS: I was using fortune genie for maximum GP gainz so I wasn't afking.

PSS: 75% drop rate bonus, CBA do 82.5% due to laziness for better drops, but you get the idea.

Wait there is a problem with drop rate rng atm? I've actually had and discussed this feeling with a fair number of people but we all assumed this was just idk collective bad luck or something.. 
Even for monsters where I have like 30k kc on and have certain drops that I rarely sell (like dhc for kbd) the amount I get still doesn't really add up, plus sometimes I get 8 claw drops in 3hours and then I go over a week dry without any claw drops so ye feels off tbh.

If there is a problem, any change someone can fix or at least look into a fix for this please? :o Would make me very happy xD  

Not sure if there is any RNG problems. I've brought it up with Ryan before but no problems were ever found. Just the crisp "RNG git gud yadda yadda yadda" speech.

+1 even tho I don’t really pvm that much it could be a nice bonus

Mythic rank should be getting some buffs as well I never realised how useless it was until I got it, some more shit added to it like a mythic exclusive boss unlike those dragons where you’d need to collect totem pieces to get an entrance totem or whatever at the big doors near where the revenants spawn at the wall at ::mythic with really dope drops that make people really want that 5000$ rank or a huge team boss where everyone is rewarded etc