Sign in to follow this  
G0d M0de

Every played Rs3? Lets try Invention on here!

I UNDERSTAND EVERYONE AND THERE MOM AND MOMS MOM HATES RS3 BUT READ PLEASE

On rs3 the skill invention was one of the biggest item sinks that was ever made and will never be outdone.

The main idea of invention is to put a charge on your weps  and armor then level it up by killing monsters/ bosses. The Weps would take 10 levels to charge up then you can break the items and get components that can be used to make your best weps better. We could do that and also do something for pvp on here maybe 10-20-30-40-50 kills with the same armor improves your chance to get better components.  This would make everything more expensive. I thin on spawn we could make use of the main ideas of the skill and make it better. 

What do you think?

pvm is too easy on here personally i believe if something like this was even thought of it should require an insane amount of kills, as far as pvp goes it can be farmed if not watched carefully.

I like it very much. I also like the idea of a private server creating its first ever own skill such as a unique version of this.

59 minutes ago, lildowil said:

I like it very much. I also like the idea of a private server creating its first ever own skill such as a unique version of this.

Plenty of other RSPS have this. While not identical to RS3, the idea of "breaking down for components" isn't a concept unique to any one RSPS.

That aside, you also have to keep in mind that the best stuff in game are already mad powerhouses. Take skotizo weapons for example, imagine boosting that an additional 10/20/30%? Sure it make take trills out of the economy but you also can't suggest game breaking boosts because we already have plenty.

Next thing we know skot weapons will be one shotting wilderness bosses because as it is you can take down a tekton in like 15 seconds

This is also already what the chest is next to the fuse dude. It's only so many items have been introduced. It's ryans version for an item sink.