Weedfarm

Merch God cc #1 merching clan!

Merch God cc

Hello this is weedfarm, aka merch God.

Good morning everyone, I would like to introduce the new number one merching cc. This clan is going to be the core of the economy. Together let's build a stable and a solid economy! I am inviting all rich players/merchers to come hand in hand with me to lead a better economy for the future. I already have great plans, but I want us all to work as a team.

Requirements:

1. Having a decent bank, minimum requirement is 5T. From 30t plus you get instant rank.

2. Having an acceptable experience in merching.

3. Having at least a legendary rank. Note that you dont have to join with your main account if you have any clan already.

4. PM me in game to join. (Was going to creat an application form but there is no need for one now)

5. If you are using an alt account, your name should start with "merch" and then the name of your main, if the main is too long just use a unique word from the main's name, example my main is weedfarm, so my alt for cc will be called "merch weed".

6. If you are in a clan which doesn't allow you to join another clan, PM me in game and we can find a solution for that! This shouldn't be against the rules because this is not a PVP clan.

Rules: 

1. No leaking information out of the CC, what happens in the CC stays in it.

2. Group merchs are allowed, but I will not be responsible if you get scammed, the maximum wish will be done is the scammer will get banned from the CC if you have proof.

3. Loans are allowed and the same rule applies to the penalty mentioned in rule 2.

4. No one should have access to your account other than you, not friend/brother or anyone, if caught will result in per ban from cc.

5. Being/joining other clans is allowed.

More rules will be added later this is just a start.

The clan main goals: 

1. Create a stable and acceptable economy for all new and old players.

2. Rising prices of certain end game items, BIS and over powered items.

Yes of course this clan will benefit the rich people, but the economy will be under control and the over all benefit will be for everyone. 

Ranks will be updated accordingly on this post

NOTE: A new official price guide will be introduced in the up coming days. 

Yours, 

Weed farm 

Edited by Weedfarm

41 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

Aaaaaaa #1 merching cc cuz only merching cc

Dw not tryna compete with elementals 😉