Sign in to follow this  
black sages2

Raids shop

I believe that a raids shop would be a great addition to the game. Yes it is a great money maker averaging 2b per raid, but i think a shop where you could get pvp box's,point boxs, donator mystery box, and also some gear to raid with, blowpipe. Are just some examples of what could be put into the raid shop.(A more detailed list of items at the end)

Using nearly max gear this is what my average time of completion is.

Normal: 11:15

Adept: 14:50 (30% longer time than normal)

Expert: 16:27 (45% longer time than normal)

Just for example,

Normal=1point

Adept=2points

Expert=4points

Master=5points

Grandmaster=To be determined

Items that could potentially be in the shop:

(5)Point box                               Blowpipe

(X)Blood money                          Toxic staff of the dead

Donator mystery box                   Ancient wyvern shield

PvP mystery box                         $5 Bond

Primal mystery box                     Task bottles

Kodai wand                                Goodie bags

Treasure casket

Even new potions that you could buy inside the raid at the very start before moving onto the first boss.  With points that can increase damage or even drop rate from bosses *not from chest. *

I believe that this will also get people more interested in raids and keep their attention, when they hit a dry streak. Atleast they are gaining points and able to by items from the shop.

ALSO HERE IS A RAID GUIDE, if you want to learn raids.

+1
i like the idea of an raid point shop!
 think this will surely bring more people to raids

-Nubber

I like this idea and hope to see something  similar like this added into the game in the future! I’m not quite sure what I think about the items you suggested into a potential shop but IMO would strong weapons made for raids be really cool. 

Big +1

Great idea to increase raid's popularity further and keep it fun for people on a raid drystreak which I'm guessing is like 80% of ppl :P
Potions or perks or something you can unlock and help deal more dmg, dr, ... also seem like a fun idea btw :)

Just to put it out there: one could consider giving people with (high) raid counts some points when update is rolled out? (I know quite a few people who achieved like 50+ raid kc on the old drop system and missed like 100b r so by doing it before the drop buff update.)
I'm not saying I'm pro or against this, just mentioning it as it might be something to consider.

14 hours ago, Racc2 said:

Big +1

Great idea to increase raid's popularity further and keep it fun for people on a raid drystreak which I'm guessing is like 80% of ppl :P
Potions or perks or something you can unlock and help deal more dmg, dr, ... also seem like a fun idea btw :)

Just to put it out there: one could consider giving people with (high) raid counts some points when update is rolled out? (I know quite a few people who achieved like 50+ raid kc on the old drop system and missed like 100b r so by doing it before the drop buff update.)
I'm not saying I'm pro or against this, just mentioning it as it might be something to consider.

312 kc myself kodia wand and 10b and 3 grand crests 1's i feel the struggle

its a good idea. and its true you spend 20min or less depens on rooms u get too get maybe 2b - 4b max 

!+

good job black sage !! nice idea 

On 6/17/2019 at 11:54 PM, black sages2 said:

312 kc myself kodia wand and 10b and 3 grand crests 1's i feel the struggle

Demn lol, I felt the pain just reading this, that is a very sad money per hour ratio right there, hardly motivating :c (I also noticed I kinda stopped doing raids unless people ask me or some new players need an introduction cause it kinda lacks the proper motivation)