Jimm0

Should ragging be allowed in edgeville wilderness?

Ragging on SpawnPK  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Should ragging be allowed in edgeville wildnerness? Please explain/expand in the comments.

• Yes
    • No

On 6/11/2019 at 11:28 PM, holyjordyn said:

Ragging has been on this server for sooo long, last time i checked the owners liked and wanted it because it's "a form of pking"
Gl tho

yo menn its zeplin how you been

1 hour ago, El Pacino said:

wash isnt even zeplin you spastic w301 is loc if you wanna meet him hes there allday.

did i say he was you chicken brain?

3 hours ago, El Pacino said:

LMFAO wash isnt afriend of wannabes.

wannabes????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If i understand the word right, ragging is basically when you constantly try and interrupt a specific person's fight in singles or rushing the same guy over and over again?

It wouldn't count as ragging if someone is being attacked in singles but tries to run and someone else pjs just to save his friend or random for that matter.

On 8/9/2019 at 7:26 AM, Aministraz said:

If i understand the word right, ragging is basically when you constantly try and interrupt a specific person's fight in singles or rushing the same guy over and over again?

It wouldn't count as ragging if someone is being attacked in singles but tries to run and someone else pjs just to save his friend or random for that matter.

Yep, that's what I meant when I started the poll. PJing a fight once, or even rushing, would be within the hypothetical new rules, but repeatedly attacking the same player/interrupting their fights/rushing the same guy over and over etc. would not be within the hypothetical new rules.

Why is this still even a topic it isn't gonna be banned anytime soon, it would do more damage and piss more people off then it would do good

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Morbid said:

Why is this still even a topic it isn't gonna be banned anytime soon, it would do more damage and piss more people off then it would do good

I beg to differ. Check out the poll results. It's not very balanced.

Lmao, you don't understand how many people don't even look at this forum if you cant tell how dead this forum is.

Let's do a bit of math here this server probably averages around 300-400 players counting a full day not all at once.  Only 49 players voted. That's only 10% of the player base who voted. Lmao

This topic  has been brought up multiple times and it never goes anywhere, Ryan isn't gonna go piss off the veterans of his server just to make some cry baby new players happy 

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Morbid said:

Lmao, you don't understand how many people don't even look at this forum if you cant tell how dead this forum is.

Let's do a bit of math here this server probably averages around 300-400 players counting a full day not all at once.  Only 49 players voted. That's only 10% of the player base who voted. Lmao

This topic  has been brought up multiple times and it never goes anywhere, Ryan isn't gonna go piss off the veterans of his server just to make some cry baby new players happy 

Surely, if anything, the players who are most likely to have forum accounts would be veteran players. Case in point: you and I having a chat here. 

With this in mind, if everyone were to vote the results would be skewed even more in favour of banning ragging.

On 8/12/2019 at 1:18 PM, Jimm0 said:

Surely, if anything, the players who are most likely to have forum accounts would be veteran players. Case in point: you and I having a chat here. 

With this in mind, if everyone were to vote the results would be skewed even more in favour of banning ragging.

Would an ingame poll where people could vote help out these issues? Where Elite donor+ or something may vote. Just a thought.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 9:10 PM, Salty said:

I understand its annoying but its a style of pk nonetheless. This is a Rsps no need for so many rules :P rules are off putting ( I 100% understand they're necessary) but if you really don't like ragging there are places you can pk where that is not allowed so there are options for you aswell.

YOU MUST BE IN SURVIVE, YOU TRY GETTING RAGGED 24/7 

On 6/25/2019 at 9:31 PM, Salty said:

This would actually create more stress on staff being they'd have to enforce a rule that the community is very divided about, not that I don't think the staff team could handle it.

AND YOUR PROBABLY IN ONE OF THOSE RAGGING CLANS ANYWAYS SO SMH

ragging back i the day wasnt soo fked up as now. now if you attack for no reason, imagine attacking ur target in edge and getting ragged after you drop the dude for a t9. back in the day that never happend people only ragged then becuse someone was toxic and a cunt. ragging now is fked.  ban ragging at edge.

On 6/8/2019 at 2:38 PM, D RY said:

People don't rag for no reason. Self inflicted 

Mostly yes but there's also the: "you're in [clan name] so you're perm ragged"

3 hours ago, Super Unicum said:

Tevin is in ld, those raggers are from ld aswell. :)

Jesus. I'm surprised that staff are involved in such toxic behaviour. 

50 minutes ago, Jimm0 said:

Jesus. I'm surprised that staff are involved in such toxic behaviour. 

You really going to take someone's word just like that without evidence?

This thread has now been closed as a poll has been made (by me) regarding the issue not too long ago:

fc496dfaeb8e6cf1c1ec6adf14d5c8fb.png

It was a landslide (as expected), with 138 in favor and 42 opposed to the change. An announcement has been made and ragging will be prohibited in all areas starting Sunday, November 10th.

I appreciate all who provided feedback and participating in this discussion.